Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Very disappointing dinner out in Spain. Restaurant looked lovely and had a big vegan menu for MrShakes, but they were chaotic… waiter advised me to order my steak medium and it would come fairly rare.. it arrived overcooked and cold and when I sent it back they’d clearly chucked it back on the grill.. everyone else said their meal was average.. they also stacked loads of glasses perilously on a table right by the exit to the loo, which I brushed past and they all tumbled to the ground and smashed. The waiter said it has happened before!

Early (4pm) tea together tonight.
I'm doing a chicken cacciatore for myself, and it's very little effort to do a version for N at the same time using veggie sausages.
Will be served with either pasta or rice.

and then a couple of Cadbury Turkish Delight bars (Irish import) before I turn in for the night.

I keep forgetting that I have loads and loads of chocolate and biscuit treats left over from Xmas, this post has reminded me.
I'll be having some chocolates for afters!

(N rinsed through his share of Xmas treats before the end of December, I put mine somewhere he won't find them and make it last half the year!)

Not sure, might just have something simple like a sangwich.

I don't think I've seen a sarnie related post from you that could be described as something simple, saying you're going to have a sarnie just raises questions about what fillings, what bread, because we know it's unlikely to be boring or just a sarnie :)

I don't think I've seen a sarnie related post from you that could be described as something simple, saying you're going to have a sarnie just raises questions about what fillings, what bread, because we know it's unlikely to be boring or just a sarnie :)
Just polished off this little simple :thumbs: sangwich - Triple cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, Boursin) & Chardonnay wine fondue bites on a single traditional white slice.

88799C56-2D32-42E7-B5A8-AFBB01414938.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom