Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

The regular military was less than impressed with having to rescue PMC's who'd got themselves into shit.
Now not every pmc was a steroid abusing padeo.
But even I got approached 😳 my military skill is can find own bed after leaving NAAFI Bar and was never actually jailed. The money was insane and promotion was good if you lived 🤯.
The company who approached me was a professional outfit so fuck knows who blackwater was looking for.
If I was single would probably have gone for it.

Nope they take Double Jepordy seriously in the States

But as someone (on here I think) noted:

Under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution, Americans are protected against self-incrimination, but people who have been pardoned are no longer under any legal jeopardy, Harvard Law School Professor Laurence Tribe told TIME.

“Anyone pardoned by Trump would lose most of the 5th Amendment’s protection against compelled testimony that might otherwise have incriminated the pardoned family member or associate, making it much easier for DOJ and Congress to require such individuals to give testimony that could prove highly incriminating to Trump himself,” Tribe said in an email.

I'm placing many of my hopes in this :)

But as someone (on here I think) noted:

I'm placing many of my hopes in this :)
I heard Michael Cohen say that, in that case its come clean n the Federal stuff you''ve been cleared of that incriminates on the NY state stuff that can't be...Different crimes.

I heard Michael Cohen say that, in that case its come clean n the Federal stuff you''ve been cleared of that incriminates on the NY state stuff that can't be...Different crimes.

Not sure what you're saying, sorry ... the confessions they make to federal crimes can't be used against them in state criminal cases?

I'm going to miss this thread when Biden finally takes office

I'm looking forward to the day when Trump's unending stupid shit becomes less relevant, but I think we'll still be hearing a lot about him even when he's a private citizen holed up in Mar-a-Lago ranting on Parler about the "fake president" - he boosts ratings and clicks so much that the media has found itself unable to look away from him, I don't think that's going to change much during Biden's nondescript and uninspiring presidency, especially not after Trump declares his 2024 candidacy some time around noon on January 20.

I'm looking forward to the day when Trump's unending stupid shit becomes less relevant, but I think we'll still be hearing a lot about him even when he's a private citizen holed up in Mar-a-Lago ranting on Parler about the "fake president" - he boosts ratings and clicks so much that the media has found itself unable to look away from him, I don't think that's going to change much during Biden's nondescript and uninspiring presidency, especially not after Trump declares his 2024 candidacy some time around noon on January 20.

I just hope (vainly no doubt) that Biden's first act will be to publicize everything Trump's done these past four years. Declassify everything, including his medical records.

I find it unlikely that Trump will stop doing stupid shit just because he isn't President any more. He might even do even more stupid shit than he does now.
But the stupid shit Biden does will be the more significant thread. Thats what Trump will hate and cause Trump to do more stupid shit (not specifically because of the urban threads obviously)

Can't really use that as an excuse when you shoot at a British patrol :facepalm: Blackwater in Iraq thought they were above the law and military command and control admittedly Iraq was anarchy but blackwater made everything worse I was surprised those murderous fucks spent any time in a cell the US marines got away with their massacre the RMP and Shayler together crayoned over most cases and the Historic inquiry Iraq team went full Jack Bauer unfortunately with less than laser-like precision so that they actually interrogated soldiers who'd been too young to deploy to Iraq:eek:

While we're on the subject of Americans being gun happy , and even though it's nothing to do with Trump let's not forget Matty Hull.

Last edited:
Entertaining fluff.

Melania is clearly trolling him IRL. :D

Entertaining fluff.

The poor lamb. At least the rest of us don't have to worry about such horrors. We only have to worry about getting sick, getting evicted, dying, or going hungry. The usual.

Be honest with me. Am I getting bitter in my old age? :D

CNN is reporting he's heading back to the White House today, missing out on planned New Year celebrations, so he can focus on the legal battles to save his sorry arse. :facepalm:

The slackbladder killers are a bone to his base who are convinced they are heros who killed Terrorists and were set up with dodgy forensics😳🙄.
But if your a convinced Obama was a Kenyan Muslim the election was stolen another lie won't bother you
I think it may be a bit more than that. Erik Prince one-time founder of Blackwater, now known as Academi is an ally of Trump. Maybe it was, in part Prince pulling some strings on their behalf though I certainly agree it was a bone thrown to his base.

Entertaining fluff.

Diddums you poor baby, deep down he knows he's fucked and is lashing out. Good

Back
Top Bottom