Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

If he joins a consortium of people looking for a vaccine how does he profit from it? He wants exclusive rights for the USA him.

The Astra Zennica one, is/was going down the WTO route (and presumeably other efforts), assuming successful- geared for mass production in India...US wants doses, but has its own pharma to consider.

That was not a nice thing to say, but he is not a very nice person.

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there.

Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day.

In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.”

This fits reassuringly within the thread title. I mean even if he feels that way (dead soldiers are losers) the fact that he said it aloud to people is just a reminder of how bogglingly thick he is. How did someone so politically clueless get to be president though.

This fits reassuringly within the thread title. I mean even if he feels that way (dead soldiers are losers) the fact that he said it aloud to people is just a reminder of how bogglingly thick he is. How did someone so politically clueless get to be president though.
Just shows how arrogant (and narcisstic) the orange git is.
To put on a face and show respect to the dead, especially soldiers, is part and parcel of the job for a head of state.
Finding that out - which should be shouted out from the rooftops - has only deepened my dislike ...

reminds me of this

O&S - mighty or moron
par StoneRoad2013, on ipernity

I read that whole article.
I'm gobsmacked.
The remarks and attitude attributed to tangerine buffoon (not going to describe as a man) about services personnel are disgusting, especially coming from their C-i-C.
Maybe those words should make some of his supporters think again ?

I read that whole article.
I'm gobsmacked.
The remarks and attitude attributed to tangerine buffoon (not going to describe as a man) about services personnel are disgusting, especially coming from their C-i-C

37cKD.jpg

Remember that early quote from him about how he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and people would still vote for him?

He knows he can say whatever he wants about whoever he wants, his base aren't offended, quite the opposite by the looks of it.

He is the ultimate troll, and tens of millions of Americans are lapping it up. There are a myriad of reasons why but that can be for another post.

It all sounds very believable to me, but I don't think anybody who has supported Trump this long is going to be swayed by an article in a liberal magazine that only cites anonymous sources - especially since what conservative media is going to focus on will be Trump's angry denials and statements about how much he loves the troops.

But if Trump really is that ignorant about American military history, maybe some traps will be laid during debate questioning...

It all sounds very believable to me, but I don't think anybody who has supported Trump this long is going to be swayed by an article in a liberal magazine that only cites anonymous sources - especially since what conservative media is going to focus on will be Trump's angry denials and statements about how much he loves the troops.

But if Trump really is that ignorant about American military history, maybe some traps will be laid during debate questioning...

I don't think it is a question of ignorance. You are forgetting Fredrick Drumpf emigrated 1891, died (I'm guessing) of Spanish flu 1918

By being a winner. Begs the question, what's the game he wins at. And can said game be binned please.

Back
Top Bottom