Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What is the point of layered yoghurts?

ringo

Macaroni cheese controller
I've never had one that didn't taste better all mixed up. Does it cost less to manufacture, but somehow look exotic so a higher price can be charged? I bet transparent pots are cheaper too.

Presentation and perceived added value. Plus, some people prefer not to eat both bits in the same spoonful.

What is the point in a full english breakfast where the entire contents are not all thrown onto the plate in a heap like my Mum used to do?

Cos it makes every mouthful taste the same, thats why. You need varying ratio's per mouthful, it's what keeps food interesting. Which is also why pasta is boring and you don't just eat a massive bowl of peas for dinner.

What is the point in a full english breakfast where the entire contents are not all thrown onto the plate in a heap like my Mum used to do?

Cos it makes every mouthful taste the same, thats why. You need varying ratio's per mouthful, it's what keeps food interesting. Which is also why pasta is boring and you don't just eat a massive bowl of peas for dinner.
How do you explain soup then, eh? :mad:

Mmm. The fudge and the lemon ones are lush. And they come in a decent sized pot.

Why do so many yoghurts come in tiny pots?
Because that's a normal sized portion.

Look at the nutrition on that thing: 18g of sugar per 100g, and there's 150g in a pot. That's well over half the recommended daily intake of sugar.

Wait, I got that wrong....They're 500g pots!? That's almost double your daily recommended intake...in a single yoghurt!

Back
Top Bottom