Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Yeah I don't know about their philosophy as such, but I guess it sucked for them in that Thatcher/Reagan era, just how it will become now. Or moreso.

For the next person I let lift me up so I can touch the ceiling, or rugby tackle me onto a giant beanbag on request or be around me while I sleep. Those possibilities are light years away in the future, I hope.

Last edited:
I've been trying to find this video for years and just hit the Google keywords combo jackpot 💌

Happy new yr again!

For/from the 2015 ReginaldPerrin me X
damn you popular culture internalisation. At one point I thought I was channelling Alhambra from the accidental by Ali Smith. Tbf I kind of was :hmm:

Last edited:
Oh bloody hell :D

ive just had a chat with an official support woman drake fan about the drake sadness, and she was upset that I've been finding his music difficult and we talked about how here is helping get it back

I am fine listening to this - an ex called pet lived in his shed for a month and chronicled it for a month :D

There is also a link with urbanite names - two sheds , have you ever lived in any of your estate?

I found a baby bluetit in Pete's mouth a couple of years ago, rescued it, kept it in the bath overnight, and put it out the next day :) I nicknamed it bluey for short :D

Back
Top Bottom