Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

This is why I can't Manchester any more - I went there for a glorious zine fest in 2018and giddied all the way home

Last edited:

Ooh look
I CAN cope with Julian cope after all. My Julian cope mug got smashed in 2013 and I think is in a cupboard somewhere.

Normally I would just go for camp cope and save the emotional hassle.

This is a good bus song though.

Sorry about the now deleted shouting out of nowhere the other night Hollis :oops: x

Last edited:

I burst out laughing again and asked what it was because it was the perfect song.

Last edited:
I'm outside, standing on the ex /garbled post posted too early because see below

Last edited:
Strange days. This is now a love song

Glad I left the house :)

Last edited:
For my never wife who looked after me while I looked after her for a bit today. Her partner died two months ago opposite the weird portal space where I met Sam h.

We took YouTube turns in the graveyard in town. Apologies to any passers by who witnessed two mad women rolling on the graves (socially distanced of course), one in a Leeds scarf, the other in kitten ear muffs, bellow singing, crying laughing and kicking their heels in the air.

Then she proposed, I said no, and we parted ways :D

Then I finally went to the bookshop and asked Sam (who said he had been waiting for me :D) f he'd like a quiet drama free cuppa at some point outside of portal world. We talked zines, joining dots that don't need joining, personal art history, safer sex education, shop work and soup while he closed up.
I think I might suggest the brudenell if it's still open.

He can't get out of it even if we don't find somewhere suitable - I know where he works and I own a thermos flask.there is also an in store tea machine, and a gallery with sofas upstairs :hmm:

/Oversharey post that I might zap, but fuck it. Today's been hilarious and cute with rough edges.i think I've just fallen in love with Leeds again just when trying to run away from it.

Last edited:

Oh and I Bonded with the other sober woman of the group who is sharp as a pin and trauma informed.

We're a bunch of broken women with baggage and dead men. They're all making sure i'm safe when I'm in town, im making sure I keep my wits about me and my boundaries up, and that's fine by me

/Curated wavebrain post -ive just realised what and why I post like I do.

I've only had four fags today :hmm: and need to eat tea and insulin.
High blood sugar = high weirdness IME, in all contexts and makes my mental health a bit odd, it's taken me really hard lessons to work find that out, and my eating is a bit bollocksed at the minute which means so is my taking insulin and controlling my sugars.

Talking to other people about what they are eating prompts me to eat even if I don't think I can. I don't have an alternative interactive prompting source that doesn't already know me, iykwim.

I need to revisit the what's for tea thread. Also a bunch of HRS-based things that I don't want to "invade" at the moment with my stuff that I'm not getting good enough, relevant or consistent support from anywhere at the moment . This thread and urban in general covers everything I can't post elsewhere - I've only just clocked that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom