Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Sorry about going weird about you the other week just before and during your holiday btw Humberto - I hope we're both a bit more ok x my over triggering mechanisms over triggered themselves :facepalm:

Late night delayed anxiety resolution. I ran out of tobacco and that makes me really edgy. I'd just about reconciled myself to the fact I won't have any til tomorrow and to suck it the duck up, and felt weirdly ok with that.

I've just found this morning's ashtray of half smoked fags :D. Needs must when the devil drives... I'm getting a nicotine inhalator tomorrow. And having a faaaag. God, nicotine is evil.

Last edited:

woke up to SNOW outside, and my downstairs downstairs neighbour's text saying he had a breakfast rollie for me :)

Then he told me that he thinks our mutual neighbour has moved out because the shouting and dogs has stopped the last day or so - I hadn't noticed because I've been filling my flat with sound to drown his existence out.

Don't care if he's right or not about the moving - the moment of sheer joy while I contemplated his permanent absence was brilliant - the squeaked, jumped, clapped and everything :D

Have I mentioned that our house/street is historically a documentable mega portal going back to the 1850s? It's history is brilliant. Someone actually did a PhD on it once :D

Carin at the liquor store, I can't wait to see you
I'm walking around like I was the one who found dead John Cheever
In the house of love

Note to self: find out who John Cheever is

Brain: ooh I know what to listen to next!
Me: really? Are you sure:
Brain: yeah, they'll love it....

Prepping self to try town again. Going to try walk it and distract myself taking photos for the random mundane pics of the north thread that I forgot exists :)

Back
Top Bottom