Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Found him a few years ago and my life has not been the same since. When I was in Hawaii I met a girl who had sung with him, she was incredible too. His music is utter release and escapism for me.

We posted that at the same time.;) Yes, totally, me too, can't just not bring you joy!
Have you Heard this guy (I've got 3 of his albums so far) ...

And this is (for me) just fantastic (like a trip in a time machine)...

I'm not that into mainstream apparently :D

Nope, not heard of him. Creepy, beautiful. Doesn't move me much though. Just creeps me, but in a good way.

I find Luc Arbogast's music restful and relaxing, especially if I've been recording a metal band or a rapper (I don't know why but both those genres seem to jar me in a particular way (it's not that I particularly dislike either genre, it's just the effect they have on me))

I find Luc Arbogast's music restful and relaxing, especially if I've been recording a metal band or a rapper (I don't know why but both those genres seem to jar me in a particular way (it's not that I particularly dislike either genre, it's just the effect they have on me))

Erik Satie will always do that for me.

Love it when vocals come in...

Yeah I like that (that's what I love about music, there's always stuff you've not already heard, not like those "political parties" ;) )

I am afraid I'm going to have to break the chain for now (my dogs need walking, I'm getting the "longing looks that say it all" from all three of them, so I've no choice :) )

Back
Top Bottom