Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

This is a fantastic song to scream out when you're drunk and a little angry at the world...
FUCK OFF ALL YOU PEOPLE ON THE GROUND!!!

Bit by bit, gonna get my bricks out in the sticks
Bit by bit, gonna build my house in the wildest thickets
Gonna get away from all those mouths and my shit.
I’m getting on a mountain, away from the people on the ground and
Chop chop we gonna build a cabin, up top on a pretty little mountain
Fuck off all you people on the ground, ya!
No I won’t bring too much of anything
Maybe a little slicker for the rain
Maybe just a good book and a heart to break
I’ll make a mistress of a little Wiccan thing
Bit by bit, gonna get my bricks out in the sticks
Bit by bit, gonna build my house in the wildest thickets
Gonna get away from all those mouths and my shit.

Ah Bollox, just found out via the comments Das Racist split up last month RIP :(

and now I'm even more fuming that a certain someone talked me out of going to see them live (then went along themselves) :mad:

Ok, so they're a bit of a kooky sounding band but this song is so beautiful and lyrics so true, and it's a nice song to sway to, wanna do some cyber swaying with me
RaverDrew?

I've seen the way those hips of yours move... I'd happily "sway" ALL night with you :cool:

edit: I prefer that track to the previous one you posted btw :p

I've seen the way those hips of yours move... I'd happily "sway" ALL night with you :cool:

edit: I prefer that track to the previous one you posted btw :p
Yeah that Simply Simple song is quite emotive...for me anyway, they're other stuff is well kooky. But fun kooky. Did you get the lyrics though?

I'm not expecting you to like it but just listen to it, it's pure musical madness! Genius lyrics with unique maniac melody.

And seriosuly, so great to do messy drunk singing to. Alone. In a state of psychosis.

Think I'll get drunk now and sing. I need the release. Hole was always my messy drunken messy state band for singing angrily at the world but now Mother Mother is a close 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom