Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

West Ham The Massive European Champions 2023-34

Thaw

Aye like, so it is.
New Kit - some silly bubbles and I'd prefer white shorts but its ok
New Midfield - James Ward-Prowse and Edson Alvarez replacing Rice
Bit of a hangover from winning something for the first time in my life as a fan. Lots of players moving on and a lot of uncertainty about what comes next.
Consensus on the predictions I've seen is 11th, below The Big 7, Brighton, Brentford and Villa. But half the team could change in the next 2 weeks so I have no idea.
Still, I'm looking forward to the European games. I would like a trip to Italy this season UEFA please.

The "come on you irons" is disappointingly vanilla and well pronounced - 4/10 would be better if he was Italian.

God, that was great. I love watching that kind of shit. I've already decided that Alvarez is perfect. Paqueta winding them up, Gallagher losing it (apparently you can push people over now with no punishment). 2 assists for JWP. Massive performance with 10 men. Beautiful.

What the hell is he doing in this picture? Is this Sully's new marketing plan for the Far East?
1692728418347.png

The Rocky Road to Dublin starts now!

Looks more competitive than the last 2 years
Group A: Irons, Olympiacos, Freiburg, Backa Topola

Freiburg and Olympiacos were in the same group last year too. Freiburg got 4 pts off them so they must be 2nd faves
The Serbs stadium only holds 4.5k so hopefully thats the one we're banned from

The Rocky Road to Dublin starts now!

Looks more competitive than the last 2 years
Group A: Irons, Olympiacos, Freiburg, Backa Topola

Freiburg and Olympiacos were in the same group last year too. Freiburg got 4 pts off them so they must be 2nd faves
The Serbs stadium only holds 4.5k so hopefully thats the one we're banned from
Looks alright. Should be another good year. 😊

Hopefully we give Luton a good hiding today. 5-0 would be appropriate. I was only 11 when they beat us in that League Cup semi and I'm still disappointed.

The Scott Oakes game was also upsetting

Back
Top Bottom