Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Walking Dead

I keep meaning to come back to it, I enjoyed the first few series - I got as far as them getting to that Terminus place and then never had the time to watch any more.

Tedious for some, but maybe spoilers for those who haven't caught up yet? Cheers!

Not quite sure where the spoiler is there. Nothing happens of any note in those filler episodes. Besides it aired 6 weeks ago. Common sense says don’t click on a thread about a tv show you’re not up to speed on.

Started watching this again after missing 2 or 3 seasons.

Can someone please summarise what happened since Karl died? Where is Michone? And Dwight? How come Negan can talk (thought he had his throat slashed)? What happened to the rubbish tip tribe who spoke in shitty riddles?

Started watching this again after missing 2 or 3 seasons.

Can someone please summarise what happened since Karl died? Where is Michone? And Dwight? How come Negan can talk (thought he had his throat slashed)? What happened to the rubbish tip tribe who spoke in shitty riddles?
Google the recaps for the seasons you haven't watched, then you can do each season in 5 minutes or so. They've been pretty similar, I jumped ship a couple seasons ago.

Where is Michone? And Dwight? How come Negan can talk (thought he had his throat slashed)? What happened to the rubbish tip tribe who spoke in shitty riddles?

The actors fucked off. Negan came back because the actor needed the money or fame. Dunno they all died or something.

Google the recaps for the seasons you haven't watched, then you can do each season in 5 minutes or so. They've been pretty similar, I jumped ship a couple seasons ago.
If you got rid of the boring, pointless filler, you could fit the last 4 seasons into 5 minutes.

Yes
I had to watch all as need closure. (No Spoiler from me)
Should been only Eight seasons long.

I stopped after season 8.

Not sure if I can be bothered to watch 9 & 10 to get to season 11.

Does season 11 work as a stand alone series?

Back
Top Bottom