Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urbfest - 31st August 2024 - Transport geeks assemble!

I'm going to pass on this.

Thread had gone quiet so I'd sort of assumed it wasn't going to happen, and there's something else organised for the day that I've said I'll get to if circumstances allow

Hope a fun time is had wherever you end up!

So two of Urban’s most disliked posters, me and Spymaster are going to meet at The Lowlander 36 Dury Lane Covent Garden about 3pm on Saturday with a view to having a few Belgian beers before the London Transport museum ( last entry at 5 pm open till 6pm). All welcome to join.

spitfire so sorry not to be able to get out to White Waltham but it didn’t work for either us. Maybe next time.

Obviously this doesn’t stop anyone else setting up an alternate transport event…

I’ll tag people who have been on this thread but that isn’t to exclude anyone I haven’t pinged. Apologies if I’ve missed anyone.

So two of Urban’s most disliked posters, me and Spymaster are going to meet at The Lowlander 36 Dury Lane Covent Garden about 3pm on Saturday with a view to having a few Belgian beers before the London Transport museum ( last entry at 5 pm open till 6pm). All welcome to join.

spitfire so sorry not to be able to get out to White Waltham but it didn’t work for either us. Maybe next time.

Obviously this doesn’t stop anyone else setting up an alternate transport event…

I’ll tag people who have been on this thread but that isn’t to exclude anyone I haven’t pinged. Apologies if I’ve missed anyone.

Good pub. 👍🏻

No worries, was a long shot so I thought I’d put it out there but I have to go, we’ve had it arranged since last years.

Back
Top Bottom