Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

urban postcard art exchange - round 2

blank postcards? erm...you can buy these? :oops:
Yes. Sweet shops, newsagents, and some post offices sell them. Blank correspondance cards are roughly the same size but a bit floppier, or there are pads of watercolour etc paper in the appropriate size. Or just chop something down to postcard size.

BTW if all else fails, amazon and ebay sell packs of blank postcards.

i've no objection personally, but as they'll be going through the general post it might make it more likely not to be seized by the vice squad if we avoid sending genitals.

I suppose that rules out general BDSM type things too?

In that case, will stick to my somewhat childlike drawings of animals!

(my BDSM stuff would be childlike in appearance too, so nobody would be missing much!)

So far, the ones I'v e received have been displayed on my fridge. Not sure I'd want anythign I wouldn't want to do that with, with kids in the house.

I know everyone is different, n that, but............

I was lying in bed this morning thinking about what I will do. I reckon there will be more than one. Although what I see in my brain rarely translates to paper :(

<snip>what I see in my brain rarely translates to paper :(
I know what you mean. The one with the hammock was a third attempt on what I'd got in my head, and roadsign man got into it because of the difficulty with foreshortening, and misplacing the rubber. :oops:

I have one ready to go, will do another this week probably, am happy to contribute any spares

So far, the ones I'v e received have been displayed on my fridge. Not sure I'd want anythign I wouldn't want to do that with, with kids in the house.

I know everyone is different, n that, but............
Fair play, there's stuff I'd only ever send if the postcard was in an envelope (and easier to keep from those you'd prefer not to see it).

Putting it in an envelope defeats the purpose of it being a postcard, imo.
I thought the point of it being a postcard with or without envelope) is that it's a set size, and it won't be mistaken for a bill or a bad news letter when it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom