Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine war: British troops must prepare to fight in Europe once again, says new head of Army

When the L96A1 won its trial (to become the Army's new sniper rifle), the MoD sent two inspectors to check the factory belonging to Accuracy International to ensure that they could produce the volume of guns required in the order.

AI at that stage didn't have a factory and so they rented one, then scattered about gun bits and some machinery in it; it passed inspection.
That explains the successor to Challenger 2 :facepalm:

1.-carrying-a-dummy-tank-ed.jpg

Seeing as technology slaughter development makes camo less effective these days, it’s time to bring back the red tunic and white pith helmet of yore. That would make out forces more impressive for the 30 seconds of active duty vs Ivan before the barrage arrived. I would definitely join up to wear a red outfit

Three pints with chasers and I'll fight anyone anywhere. Have the MOD looked into this solution?

From my experience of growing up in a town full of marines, I'd say it's the only solution they've thought of. Our brave lads are the finest getting shitface drunk and headbutting each other's teeth out organisation the world has ever seen. I'm sure these skills will prove invaluable.

From my experience of growing up in a town full of marines, I'd say it's the only solution they've thought of. Our brave lads are the finest getting shitface drunk and headbutting each other's teeth out organisation the world has ever seen. I'm sure these skills will prove invaluable.
Tot of rum and push them out the boat.

Back
Top Bottom