Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Twitter changes policy after blocking Biden story.

Marty1

maintaining equanimity
Banned
Twitter blocked posts relating to a laptop alleged to belong to Hunter Biden (Joe Biden’s son) containing alleged compromising emails between the two or possibly hacking.

Looks like Twitter are now going to let the public decide for themselves on this kind of thing but I dare say this could damage Joe Biden’s campaign should any allegations prove to contradict him.

Is this a good position for Twitter to take or have they opened the door for rampant speculation/ loonpoddery?

he can always just join the Antixvax cause

he already travels in the same space as fellow travellers
Not sure if that’s true tbh . He’s a delivery driver who posted a lot about the lack of health safety at Amazon at the beginning of the lockdown .

Not fair. Stop the bullying, it is not attractive.

If you do not share someone else's views, then discuss. the constant ad hom is tedious.

bullying how i don't have the power to ban him from threads or get other users to tell him to fuck off

think marty1 is the cause of that himself

The article was from three days ago.

Twitter is a private company, it can do what it wants.

Not if section 230 of the communications decency act is revoked which would remove their immunity from third party content. Think Republicans have been wanting this revocation recently, or looking into it - so maybe Twitter have buckled perhaps?

Not if section 230 of the communications decency act is revoked which would remove their immunity from third party content. Think Republicans have been wanting this revocation recently, or looking into it - so maybe Twitter have buckled perhaps?

whatever....

is this just a right wing push for the victim card

appears to be working for trump atm

I have no time for Trump, his re-election would be a disaster, but the pack attacks on a single poster can only be construed as bullying. I was a PCS rep for some years, and do recognise bullying.

Attack the views, of course, but stop the pecking party. Play the ball, not the man.

odd situation do a make a comment about sass needing his medication needing checking and get accused of being ageist

or do i tell sass to do a basic search of me and marty1 interactions and be accused of bullying

hey at least we are not talking about brexit or trum..

no wait...

Twitter blocked posts relating to a laptop alleged to belong to Hunter Biden (Joe Biden’s son) containing alleged compromising emails between the two or possibly hacking.

Looks like Twitter are now going to let the public decide for themselves on this kind of thing but I dare say this could damage Joe Biden’s campaign should any allegations prove to contradict him.

Is this a good position for Twitter to take or have they opened the door for rampant speculation/ loonpoddery?

Rampant speculation/loonpoddery would be suggesting that Biden is a Trojan horse for "far left extremists". Whatever and whoever they are.

Hope Trump's lot go big with this, waste even more of their depleted resources failing to address the issues that are getting him kicked out.

Back
Top Bottom