Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Truss or Sunak - who gets your vote?

Who gets your vote?

• Truss

• Sunak

Results are only viewable after voting.
Given the tsunami of shit coming down the track in the next twelve months I suppose it should be "We have a range of breads" Sunak, rather than Philomena Cunk wannabe Truss.

Otherwise, a carefully drawn cock and balls, with careful attention paid to the glans.

Sunak. He'll wipe the Tories out for a generation if not permanently. Steady at the tiller as they sail towards the cost of living iceberg. If I was a Tory, it would be Truss every time. They need a mad populist to reconnect with the post-UKIP bar room bores and online manosphere/alt right types. Otherwise all they've got is a dwindling pool of property owning pensioners. Truss is the panic button and they should be panicking.

Sunak

Cos as PM he’ll be dogged for being rich and out of touch and for being of Asian descent claiming non dom status to avoid paying U.K. taxes whilst wanting to send to Rwanda others from Asia who would love to be dom and pay U.K. taxes. Will be a bigger shit show for the Tories than thickie Truss and her fucking pork markets.

Truss's cheese speech was brilliant actually. It doesn't matter that it was nonsense. There's a large swathe of people out there who want a politician who appears in some sense "on side" and who isn't afraid of looking ridiculous. I mean I had a good old chuckle about it like everybody else here, but the fact that people like me and yous and the liberal media are sniggering about her just gives her "anti-establishment" vibes. Fear her.

I would draw a picture of a large penis, caught at the moment of ejaculation. With all spunk going everywhere.

Don’t forget to add three pubic lines emanating from each testicle, a well defined Bobby’s helmet, and possibly some veins on the shaft too (although I’m happy to accept the latter as a decision of artistic style dependent on the artist and creative medium being used at the time).

Just because the Conservative party has let its standards fall, doesn’t mean we should do the same. In fact, high standards in the noble art of drawing big hairy cocks with all spunk going everywhere may be one of the things that sustains us through these testing times.

The choice for next Prime Minister is a law-breaking rich guy or a piss-poor Thatcher cosplayer who thinks Dogs scare drones in which only 0.23% of the population get to have a say.

Neither got the huge mandate that won the GE and Sunak basically organised a coup against the person that did. He’ll probably take a battering at the next GE so I reckon he pips it just over the comedy ineptness of Truss.
And because of that, the party will probably do the opposite.

Count Binface.

I'd say "Our Lord Satan", but it may very well be that Liz Truss is one of his avatars.

Back
Top Bottom