Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tout exposed Mark 'Stone/Kennedy' exposed as undercover police officer

A tout is scum.. he is probably preying on other innocents..
btw: Since he was married.. then had affairs to keep his cover.. shouldnt he be facing Assange style prosecution?

If Kennedy was working under deep cover it was deeper than has been revealed up to now. It seems that he was working in other countries including Germany. He wouldn't be doing this for the Met Police as he claims. It would have to be the Security Services namely MI6. While the police have connections with MI5, they don't as far as I know do work for MI6.

I conclude that Kennedy has admitted to one layer of cover, having been found out, but the whole truth is not evident yet. He may have been getting a policeman's salary but they were not his main employer I suspect. The states of all countries are working together in a bit of a disorganised panic about what they call terrorism, but they haven't learned or don't want to see the difference between suicide bombers and climate camp protesters. This is the state forced into a corner and fighting like a rat.

A tout is scum.. he is probably preying on other innocents..
btw: Since he was married.. then had affairs to keep his cover.. shouldnt he be facing Assange style prosecution?

Unlikely in the UK, but maybe in Germany? Seems to have had relationships there and more likely to a/ have that kind of crime on the books and b/ legal system less likely to protect Met officers. No chance here, there's no pressure on the Met to even comment!

Since he was married.. then had affairs to keep his cover.. shouldnt he be facing Assange style prosecution?

It's effectively rape... yup, what a sick bastard. No pity for him whatoever.

His fate will be to spend what remains of his life in mental turmoil.

the Newsnight programme had that creep Ken McDonald on, repeating inanely "questions need to be asked". One I'd ask McDonald is why, when defendants in the GANDALF trial wanted to call Tim Hepple as a witness on the same grounds as successfully done with Kennedy, he refused, saying "I'd be struck off". Still, McDonald got his reward (DPP).

As for Kennedy, what we need from him to be taken seriously is full disclosure--names, dates of his bosses in various agencies, specific operations (including Antifa) & chapter and verse on spying in Germany/elsewhere. Unless/until he does that, he should be trated with great circumspection. He hints at other infiltrators--give us the names.

If, and only if, Kennedy provides full & corroborated disclosure, then those he wronged can form a view as to his readmission to proper human society. My current intuition is that Kennedy is playing out some complicated inter-agency end game.

He's not a tout he's on the other side. although seems a lot of effort to stop people closing a power station and er appearing on protests which they did'nt stop.
I guess someobody took the more hysterical posts out there seriously and once you have an agent in place you want to justify it. because its expensive and severly career limiting to admit you've put a covert officer and its pointless once he was in place they'd justify his intelligence.
doubt he was working for SIS

So what is the legallity regarding fake passports? I mean it is one thing the government authoring it for use on soveriegn territory, but how does it play out when going to other countries? There was be some kind of legal framework in place.

If, and only if, Kennedy provides full & corroborated disclosure, then those he wronged can form a view as to his readmission to proper human society. My current intuition is that Kennedy is playing out some complicated inter-agency end game
Larry O'Hara

I agree. He had to reveal stuff when the shit hit the fan, but there will still be quite a few cards up his sleeves. I mean this is someone who has spent 7 years lying. Must be kinda used to it by now ;)

Scratch that. Newsnight interviewee claiming that the action was nearly called off when they saw some coppers hanging around outside the power station, and Mark Stone/Kennedy went to have a look and declared it clear and made some effort to persuade them to continue.
Oh, it's entrapment because he may have made them think they could go ahead with the plan?

I can't wait for 'Serpico 2: But He Had A Beard!'

If Kennedy was working under deep cover it was deeper than has been revealed up to now. It seems that he was working in other countries including Germany. He wouldn't be doing this for the Met Police as he claims. It would have to be the Security Services namely MI6. While the police have connections with MI5, they don't as far as I know do work for MI6.

I conclude that Kennedy has admitted to one layer of cover, having been found out, but the whole truth is not evident yet. He may have been getting a policeman's salary but they were not his main employer I suspect. The states of all countries are working together in a bit of a disorganised panic about what they call terrorism, but they haven't learned or don't want to see the difference between suicide bombers and climate camp protesters. This is the state forced into a corner and fighting like a rat.

Yes, this is certainly possible.

the Newsnight programme had that creep Ken McDonald on, repeating inanely "questions need to be asked". One I'd ask McDonald is why, when defendants in the GANDALF trial wanted to call Tim Hepple as a witness on the same grounds as successfully done with Kennedy, he refused, saying "I'd be struck off". Still, McDonald got his reward (DPP).

As for Kennedy, what we need from him to be taken seriously is full disclosure--names, dates of his bosses in various agencies, specific operations (including Antifa) & chapter and verse on spying in Germany/elsewhere. Unless/until he does that, he should be trated with great circumspection. He hints at other infiltrators--give us the names.

If, and only if, Kennedy provides full & corroborated disclosure, then those he wronged can form a view as to his readmission to proper human society. My current intuition is that Kennedy is playing out some complicated inter-agency end game.

GOod observation Larry.

This is a version of the story that seems to have come out with the recent mainstream press articles. They make no mention of suspicions that a number of people developed over time for a number of reasons. Some articles seem to suggest he owned up voluntarily rather than being found. It's interesting to see how a story you've seen play out in real life gets twisted once the press get hold of it. Could be nothing, could be a deliberate attempt to play down the wherewithal of the infiltratees in this matter, who knows?
No, his passport was found, this is what actually happened.

The Guardian reports assume that activists are among the readership; and they noted that some activists had their suspicions beforehand.

Other papers boiled the story down to the dramatic moment when the passport was found.

I doubt he would have owned up and wept openly to his hirsute friends in the climate camp had his documents not been discovered ...

"it was a chance discovery of his real passport, bearing the surname Kennedy, months later that put activists on a trail that would eventually lead them to documents confirming he was a police officer.

Six of Kennedy's close friends confronted him in a house in Nottingham in the early hours of 21 October last year. He confessed, breaking down in tears and expressing regret for the pain he had caused."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/jan/10/mark-kennedy-undercover-cop-activist

It would also explain why such a long term and costly operation was carried out to monitor people who were very low threat.

Also, it maybe the case that he needed to embed in the UK to gain access to 'hard to infiltrate' places in Europe? Sniffing around Italy makes me really think these maybe the real goals...

The BBC coverage last night was highly amusing.

The ex-undercover cop on Newsnight mentioning the private security companies that infiltrate protest movements in this day and age was also funny to hear about on the telly.

Trouble is nobody could trust anything he said. Imagine he gives the names of, say, half a dozen 'undercover officers'; these could be any random people he's met on his travels and knows to be well trusted and well connected. With that single act he could destroy protest groups and even more people's lives.

The BBC coverage last night was highly amusing.

The ex-undercover cop on Newsnight mentioning the private security companies that infiltrate protest movements in this day and age was also funny to hear about on the telly.

I've run into undercover private sector goons before. They're hilariously easy to spot.

Back
Top Bottom