Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

Dog ate my homework grafting . I’m would have thought that any legal representation he had arranged prior for this case would have at least considered his unusual and unexpected ‘financial situation’ with the intent of going ahead. If not then he could have appraised the court with this and may have been given advice. Rebel Media btw are another financial ally of Robinson , often working the ultra right Zionists for him.

Dog ate my homework grafting . I’m would have thought that any legal representation he had arranged prior for this case would have at least considered his unusual and unexpected ‘financial situation’ with the intent of going ahead. If not then he could have appraised the court with this and may have been given advice. Rebel Media btw are another financial ally of Robinson , often working the ultra right Zionists for him.

Independent journalist 🤣🤣🤣.

Eaten like a walrus! 🤣
What a twat.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ax^
Isn’t there a March for this group?

The UFFC / deaths in custody thing is usually a march from Trafalgar Square to a rally outside Downing Street. Which is not a long march, to be fair.

Last year it coincided with both a huge pro-Palestine march and a tiny pro- Bully XL dogs march going down Whitehall.

In fact I think a bunch of us went on from the march to do an occupation of Waterloo station with Sisters Uncut and the Jewish Bloc.

So who knows what will happen this year...

Not great timing to have this new racist shit protesting about a death in prison at the same time as the longstanding (25 years!) deaths in custody march. Hey ho.
Wasn't Tommy encouraging those riots? If he hadn't and the riots hadn't gone ahead then the political prisoners he's moaning about wouldn't be in prison and Peter Lynch wouldn't be dead. :hmm:

Wasn't Tommy encouraging those riots? If he hadn't and the riots hadn't gone ahead then the political prisoners he's moaning about wouldn't be in prison and Peter Lynch wouldn't be dead. :hmm:
Well... I think it's probably wrong to ascribe things too much to one man. Certainly he didn't help.

But also - prisons are proper shitholes and are not safe for people who are vulnerable / have health issues. I doubt many of us will be too upset that Peter Lynch is dead but it speaks to a wider issue. A wider issue that will now be all the harder to campaign for because "Tommy" has found his martyr as maomao rightly points out.

Presumably Peter Lynch was a complete twat though so it will be interesting to see how long the heroic account lasts.

I am reminded of Darren Osborne who drove his van all the way from Wales with a Stephen Yaxley Lennon screed taped to his dashboard before trying to run over a bunch of people outside Finsbury Park mosque.

The Metro interviewed his neighbours, one of whom remarked:

“He had lived on the estate for a few years. He's always been a complete cunt but this is really surprising,”

Screen Shot 2024-10-22 at 23.04.01.png

This is amazing. I can send him a personal message without handing over a penny!

Back
Top Bottom