Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Theresa May's time is up

I lived in her constituency for a few years when she was Home Secretary & then PM. She used to pop into the farm shop at the garden centre I worked at.
Security (conspicuous in their bulging suits & ear pieces in a garden centre) would appear followed Mrs May who would purchase a few grapefruit.
When her & Philip came to buy their Christmas tree the security were obviously told to dress appropriately for a garden centre & it was like a poor fancy dress party for gardeners & they looked a bit like male versions of Margo. :D

Deserves to go into the trash can of history.

The 'hostile environment' that denied people their rightful place in the UK, destroying lives to look tough.

Her woeful response to Grenfell.

If she remained skipping through wheat fields this country might have been a better place.

Deserves to go into the trash can of history.

The 'hostile environment' that denied people their rightful place in the UK, destroying lives to look tough.

Her woeful response to Grenfell.

If she remained skipping through wheat fields this country might have been a better place.
yeh she deserves to go into the trash can of history. but her actions should never be forgotten.

The next slew of tory candidates are going to be proper headbangers.
As will be the case with Labour and there will be far more of them.

Look at Rochdale, Galloway and Danczuk are both examples of what squelches on the Labour benches.

As to the others maybe this will be that that takes Lembit Optic back to the Commons

True enough. I think the tory candidates will have a fair few influenced by the American right, though: anti-abortionists and full-on culture warriors. If Trump gets in the US there'll be loads more funding for far-right organizations over here.

If the general election goes atrociously for them I'd imagine the slew (this is clearly the right word in this context) of candidates after them would swing even further to the right. That seems to be the way tory and labour are going.

Back
Top Bottom