Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Sandy Hook Owl and the New World Orderd

Probably unnecessary back up to the point about grief and laughter but after I suffered the loss of someone very close I did a lot of crying and all the conventional responses but my god in the following 6 months I laughed like I don't think I ever have before or since. There's something very elemental about powerful emotions it's like they all blur into one, that's how it was for me. Also there's a sense that the mask slips - I couldn't conceal what I was feeling - at all, so if I suddenly remembered something funny, I'd laugh and I couldn't not laugh. I remember doing this on the underground and the reactions of everyone around me were so weird that it made me laugh even harder, I was nearly crying with laughter by the time I got off. Proper nutcase style. Luckily it was the Victoria line down to Brixton so I passed for a local.

I dunno, conspiracock was beautifully crafted and uncliched.
I meant to imply that Jazzz was wanking while posting about strangers' deaths. Because I genuinely believe that he does.

Instead, I gave the impression that I was the one eagerly awaiting this thread so I could masturbate. Which is also true, but only by coincidence.

Listen sheeple:-

K9jHb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom