Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Meat-Free Breakfast thread.

Today I had a microwaved supermarket veggie (JA) pattie stuffed in a pitta bread. With a bit of hummous. I think a photo would be taking it too far

I can't get behind the guacamole, but that's my personal thing about avocado perhaps. I never hated avocado until I started being expected to eat it for breakfast. A very slightly underripe avocado sprinkled with a little salt is a thing of beauty at a reasonable hour of the day.

A squelchy, mashed up green horror is a thing I do not want to see at the breakfast table however.

I can't get behind the guacamole, but that's my personal thing about avocado perhaps. I never hated avocado until I started being expected to eat it for breakfast. A very slightly underripe avocado sprinkled with a little salt is a thing of beauty at a reasonable hour of the day.

A squelchy, mashed up green horror is a thing I do not want to see at the breakfast table however.
What about mushy peas for breakfast though? Similar levels of wrongness to avocado?
I dont think I've ever had avocado for breakfast - but I probably only buy them a couple of times a year as it is.

Back
Top Bottom