Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Matt Hancock File

Will Hancock be Health Secretary on 19th July

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, yesterday it was the photo, today the video plus photos of them eating out in a restaurant, which was legal, as it was only last month.

But, I wonder what they have held back for publication in the 'Sun on Sunday'.

Who released these images?
Why now?
The gov have said they know who did but wont hold an enquiry - why?
Has come on the back of Cummings whatsapp messages that had Johnson saying Hancock is crap

...looks like an orchestrated move from Johnson cabal to shift him, so i reckon he'll go now as where there is a will theres a way

Why now?
Has come on the back of Cummings whatsapp messages that had Johnson saying Hancock is crap

...looks like an orchestrated move from Johnson cabal to shift him, so i reckon he'll go now as where there is a will theres a way
The official explanation of why they say they won't go after the leaker is a corporate concern that they'd be able to claim whistle-blower status for exposing wrong-doing in public office and any action on that basis would likely expose even more dirt.

The official explanation of why they say they won't go after the leaker is a corporate concern that they'd be able to claim whistle-blower status for exposing wrong-doing in public office and any action on that basis would likely expose even more dirt.
whatevs. sounds like balls

front page of the telegraph right now calling for him to go (via cabinet sources) "Tory MPs urged Boris Johnson to "pull the plug" on Mr Hancock and expressed their frustration to party whips over the Health Secretary's "hypocritical" behaviour."

Why now?

Source? For the govt know thing?

I mean it's possible this leek has been orchestrated to throw some more ballast on the sinking ship Hancock, to take the focus of all that went wrong. I think they need him floundering on for a while yet. The pandemic is far from over here.

Be funny if he actually begs to resign but Johnson won't let him, until it's maximally expedient.

The government will not launch any inquiry into who leaked a photograph of Matt Hancock kissing an aide, even though they believe they know who did it, the Guardian understands.

Sources say that they have ruled out a mole hunt because if the person were tracked down they could then claim that they were a whistleblower who was exposing wrongdoing.

“Imagine if that person was dismissed for leaking what any employment tribunal that followed would be like for Matt Hancock,” said a source. “It’s hard to justify a leak inquiry when you’ve been caught brazenly doing something like this.”

:D

Why now?

Was spy camera which caught Hancock clinch hidden in smoke alarm?​

A former counter-terror investigator has warned there's 'way more' to the story of Matt Hancock being caught in a clinch with his aide 'than the affair it seeks to expose' amid speculation the CCTV camera was hidden in a smoke alarm.
David Videcette, who was a lead detective on the 7/7 London bombings investigation, posted a series of tweets concluding that the 'covert camera was concealed in a smoke detector' inside the Health Secretary's Whitehall office.
He compared the office to another one on the same floor at the east end of the Department of Health building, saying Mr Hancock's room is likely a 'mirror image'.

Hancock getting sacked or resigning for this will be like Harold Shipman being struck off being a doctor for filling in prescriptions incorrectly.
Stealing that
I think he'll try his best to hang on, whether or not Boris sacks him i have no idea. According to Blind Dominic, BoZo thinks Hancock is an idiot but that never seems to have bothered him before

Watch out for Gove.
He will be loving all this.
I reckon he gets pally with others by getting all substance fuelled ‘tired and emotional’ to get all the info from brain fogged exchanges.
Trouble is not giving a fuck is overtaking Gove’s hope that people will be outraged, and he might be a loser in all the shit wrestling happening.
Gove, soon be time to play your joker.

Hancock was remain. I assume. He's on the Cameron/Osborne side of the party which is why it was surprising he got through to such a senior position.

I should perhaps have said “say maybe this brexit thing is a bit of a shitshow, we should deff it out” but I wanted to be pithy

I note with interest Hancock met his lover at Oxford while working at Oxygen FM. When I was at Oxford I used to listen to Oxygen FM and laugh at it - it was a shambles with constant silences and confused comments. No wonder it was if Hancock was involved.

Back
Top Bottom