Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The DUP, eh? Welcome to your new lizard overlords

Not for any victims involved in this case.

err he facing justice is that not a good day for the victims

seeing the smirking cunt taking leading the DUP and taking credit for returning power sharing to stormont must of been a fucking joy

out of the public eye and outed as a sex offender
happy days I'd say

err he facing justice is that not a good day for the victims

seeing the smirking cunt taking leading the DUP and taking credit for returning power sharing to stormont must of been a fucking joy

out of the public eye and outed as a sex offender
happy days I'd say
If it goes to trial it's not going to be easy for them - the courtroom, the cross-questioning and not knowing the verdict for ages could all be horrendous.
Fuck him and the DUP but I'm not celebrating.

He and the 57-year-old woman are due to appear in court next month.
BBC News understands Sir Jeffrey has been charged with rape and multiple other sexual offences.
The police investigation is understood to have started within the last number of months, after two women came forward.

Irish news outlets confirming what was already obvious about Eleanor Donaldson's charges relating to aiding and abetting additional offences in relation to the police operation into her husband's alleged offending. Article contains a few new (to me) details:

• The PSNI investigation into Mr Donaldson, who has been an MP since 1997, started in January when an allegation of abuse was made against the politician.
  • Mr Donaldson and his wife Eleanor were arrested at the their Dromore home shortly before 7am on Thursday morning. They had no prior knowledge that they were to be taken into custody.
  • PSNI Chief Constable Jon Boutcher is understood to have been briefed beforehand.
  • Insiders say the aiding and abetting charges she faces relate to “possible knowledge” she had about the historical claims against her husband.
  • The first the DUP knew that its leader was at the centre of a sex abuse investigation was while he was in custody on Thursday evening. Sources close to the veteran politician said he had been aware of the allegations against him for some weeks.(this may explain why the DUP's socials all died in the week before the arrest?)

Jesus. :(

Jeffrey Donaldson has appeared in court charged with rape, gross indecency and other sexual offences spanning 21 years in a case that has stunned Northern Ireland.

His wife, Eleanor Donaldson, appeared alongside him at Newry magistrates court in County Down on Wednesday and was charged with aiding and abetting rape and indecent assault.

Donaldson, 61, faces 11 charges: one count of rape, one count of gross indecency towards a child and nine counts of indecent assault on a female from 1985 to 2006. The allegations relate to two complainants.

In the preliminary hearing, the judge has decided that Donaldson and his wife will face trial over 18 charges of historical sexual offences. I wonder if Kincora will figure in any of this?
Donaldson, 61, was charged with seven more offences on Tuesday, bringing the total to 18, after the Public Prosecution Service (PPS) reviewed the police evidence, as is the normal practice.

He was originally charged with 11 sex offences in April.

Donaldson was met by his lawyer, John McBurney, as he arrived at Newry Magistrates' Court today for a hearing to establish whether there was sufficient evidence against him to proceed with a trial. There was a significant police presence outside the court.

Leaving his age aside, I would’ve thought that if there was any connection to Kincora, the PSNI would have left that can of worms well and truly unopened (or would have been warned off by certain intelligence agencies in London to leave alone).

McGrath and Mains were tried and convicted (and given paltry jail sentences IIRC) but it didn’t begin and end with them; McGrath repeatedly boasted of his British intelligence connections (MI5 or 6, I forget which; maybe also Army intelligence).

Kincora goes deep - as Colin Wallace and Fred Holroyd found out to their cost.

Just my two Euros

He would have been 18 when Kincora closed in 1980. So, maybe yes; maybe no, but many paedophiles start committing offences while they're in their teens.
So what?

I'm certain the overwhelming majority of child sexual abuse that has taken place in Northern Ireland since the 1970s has nothing to do with Kincora.

In the preliminary hearing, the judge has decided that Donaldson and his wife will face trial over 18 charges of historical sexual offences. I wonder if Kincora will figure in any of this?
It is alleged that his first offence was in 1985. Two years before he got married.

At this time, he was working as a researcher for Enoch Powell, who, following his death, has been named as having been part of a violent paedophile ring.

There have also been rumours, although with less substance behind them, about abuse carried out by Donaldson’s other mentor, Jim Molyneaux.

We will wait to see what the trial brings, but having kept company with those who he did, and now these allegations coming to light, I would believe it to be extremely likely that he has been involved in some very dark circles.

Back
Top Bottom