Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The dog thread is better than the cat thread, because it features dogs.

Was in town today and got chatting to a woman who had a Jack Russell. 14 years old he was, and usually quite ambivalent about people. But he was very happy to wander over towards me and let me stroke him for a few moments. Made my day :cool:

Hadn’t realised how wiry and bristly their hair can be, the woman said it was only some types though

Was in town today and got chatting to a woman who had a Jack Russell. 14 years old he was, and usually quite ambivalent about people. But he was very happy to wander over towards me and let me stroke him for a few moments. Made my day :cool:

Hadn’t realised how wiry and bristly their hair can be, the woman said it was only some types though

Sunny's coat is quite rough and wiry in places, but she has the softest little ears.

Is Badger a flat-coated retriever? One of the coolest dogs I ever knew was a flatty. Really clever girl she was too.

And that's a magnificent greyhound upthread. I was visiting my auntie in St Annes recently and she's not big on dogs, but loves greys, and there was a beautiful one sat outside the pub near us. I met a very sweet Iggy recently as well, he was an emotional support dog and really well-behaved. He enjoyed the fuss being made over him.

(I am a cat person and take issue with this thread title, but I don't mind dogs either)

Back
Top Bottom