Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The dog thread is better than the cat thread, because it features dogs.

My brother's 17 year old spaniel at my parents' today. He is an aged fella now, shuffling about the place but not beyond making puppy dog eyes and whining mournfully to get my mum to give him dinner early! View attachment 412022

He (is that Daniel the Spaniel?) looks so lovely, 17 is pretty fucking amazing for a dog isn't it?
My cat is 17 and is a bit doddery and a bit forgetful, but very happy and always wants a cuddle.
Cheers to elderly pets :)

:eek:

(from reddit) so who's going to be the first to put this to the test? :)
Well I did you have to really and it's that time of year so I scolded the vacuum cleaner in a firm voice "Naughty vacuum cleaner, nasty loud noise don't you scare Frankie" a couple of times after he'd come back in the room after running out scared when it was on. Next two times I used it he ran at it and bit it.

:D

My son asked about getting photographs of him and my BiL's dog Larry.

He wants photos for a dating website, thinks a dog will make him more attractive!

Almost fraudulent I think, at a min misleading in the extreme!!

:)

The bed by the range stove remains by far and away the warmest place in the house. The problem for Ted is that Boo only ever leaves it for minutes at a time when he needs to eat, drink or toilet. When that happens, Ted quickly grabs it and curls up in it, but he always relinquishes it again when Boo returns.

Anyway, he’s now doing his best to request that he be allowed to maybe… share the bed? He’s getting a no, but he’s good at not taking no for an answer.

IMG_0128.jpeg

… and a little closer

IMG_0129.jpeg

The bed by the range stove remains by far and away the warmest place in the house. The problem for Ted is that Boo only ever leaves it for minutes at a time when he needs to eat, drink or toilet. When that happens, Ted quickly grabs it and curls up in it, but he always relinquishes it again when Boo returns.

Anyway, he’s now doing his best to request that he be allowed to maybe… share the bed? He’s getting a no, but he’s good at not taking no for an answer.

View attachment 412964

… and a little closer

View attachment 412965
I would ask whether you'd considered a bigger bed, but I know cats and I suspect the dog would still be sleeping on the tiles :D

Back
Top Bottom