Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The dog thread is better than the cat thread, because it features dogs.

Saw someone shouting at their little dog today, shouting at it to stop barking at people - poor thing was cowering and looked afraid. :(

Yeah, the people next door to me totally scream at their dogs, and I’m not a dog whisperer (or even a dog person), but I think it’s just when they want attention.

Mind you, they also scream at each other and at their kids. I think it’s just their way of communicating.

I used to think it was quite charming how Willow wanted to play with every dog she met (even ones many times her size) and I often got to chat with their owners as they charged around.

However she's become far more aloof with other dogs as she's got older and I'm not that upset. She now really doesn't like other dogs charging up to her and will run to me if they do. She will most certainly snap at them if they don't back of though which is a bit embarrassing. If they walk up tails wagging though she's totally fine.
Clarissa is alike this...there are 2 British couples in our building that have dogs. Clarissa has taken a dislike to their dogs so the only communication with them is a wave and a "bom dia"...I've never chatted with them.

I'm wondering if u75 should have a doggy meet up. Next summer....or Spring?

Only cus I don't have a dog, would love a dog , can't have a dog and want to meet all the dogs on the thread!

Same, I fear it might end up being a bunch of us wistful folks wanting to play with dogs and no-one with an actual dog turns up :D

Great idea though, I'd be well up for it :) No dog unfortunately.

Me and him larking about.

_DSC5241.jpeg
53147804465_430494e0b8_h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom