Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The BEES are back in town - Premier League 21/22

Fair result last night :D
I think so. Neither team were at full strength, but when you look at who wasn’t playing for Utd it scares you a bit. Took us a bit to settle but when we did it will have done the players the world of good.

Just looked at the goals again, absolute scorchers.

We are Premier League :)

The website info about tomorrows tickets is poor and unclear.
So I phoned. I hung on for 40 minutes. I got to the head of the queue only to be told to leave a message :mad:

All the best to Brentford in the top flight, it must be 35 years since I paid my only visit to Griffin Park to watch the Blades and I remember it was one of the friendlier London grounds back then. Hopefully we’ll be playing you in your new place in the P/L in 22/23.

Brentford called back, they still have tickets for members but only 1 per member 😟 (fair play though).
Tickets, tenner each I'm happy with. One membership at £40 for 2 tickets I would take but not two memberships for two tickets costing £100. Sorry, won't stretch that far.

In other news, after midweek match Man Utd friendly off after Covid cases

Brentford called back, they still have tickets for members but only 1 per member 😟 (fair play though).
Tickets, tenner each I'm happy with. One membership at £40 for 2 tickets I would take but not two memberships for two tickets costing £100. Sorry, won't stretch that far.

Been a lot of noise on one of the forums about the ticketing, took me fuckin ages the other day to get my Arsenal ticket because by just buying 1 it left an orphaned seat next to me, but wouldn't let me buy the other ticket for anyone listed in my Friends & Family.

Did you go to the game mate?

Let me know if you do in future and I’ll meet you for a pint, pie, whatever.

I remember one manager saying the football crowd was not the bee all and end all but a bonus, so one should. Many pubs are now closing anyway. Besides football was on average once a week during the season.

I remember one manager saying the football crowd was not the bee all and end all but a bonus, so one should. Many pubs are now closing anyway. Besides football was on average once a week during the season.
Im not sure if they are all Fullers pubs, but they seem to have a habit of staying open despite pints being over £6 each. Maybe thats why.

Back
Top Bottom