Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The ambiguity of the Ukrainian situation

What trolls are you talking about? You may not believe me, but you can easily find all the information on the Internet, and not obediently believe everything that they tell you on TV, although this requires a little effort ...
Gosh, my eyes have been opened. Thanks Kanty. I now see what a truly strong, nay tumescent leader Putin is and how he is saving all Europe from Nazi's just like Indiana Jones. Thanks for coming and changing my world.

ETA, will he also be fighting the moon nazis what live in them glass cities on the moon?

What trolls are you talking about? You may not believe me, but you can easily find all the information on the Internet, and not obediently believe everything that they tell you on TV, although this requires a little effort ...

There're posters on here with friends & relatives in Ukraine & Russia, I put more faith in what they are saying, than some sad fuckwit like you.

Hello everyone, I want to talk about a lot of facts that for a long time did not reach both me and many of my friends. I used to believe the point of view that there are no Nazis in Ukraine and that it is a completely innocent state. However, in recent weeks I have been trying to analyze information and receive it from various sources, and everything turned out to be not as simple as I imagined before.
In fact, there are a large number of Nazi radical detachments in Ukraine, all of them are part of the armed forces of Ukraine, and, accordingly, are maintained by the state. However, not only Ukraine sponsors them, the United States is also doing this, I am referring to a recent speech by journalist Lara Logan on Real America's Voice, in which you can read about her investigation.
On the other hand, the civilian population has now fallen into the trap of the nationalist militant groups, they are holding a large number of the population as a human shield, and are not letting them out to the humanitarian corridors for evacuation. The most striking example of this is the city of Mariupol, there is now a humanitarian catastrophe, because the inhabitants are hostages of Ukrainian nationalists.
All these are reported by those few people who managed to leave the city. I hope that this situation will be resolved soon, therefore I am reporting this information, in the hope that it will help in some way. Do not be silent, and try to objectively analyze information from all sources!
Bullshit. Fuck off.

Wow. You're right. I just had a quick look on the internet and it turns out the world is flat. Everyone really needs to check out this truth that is being withheld from us.

Probably posing as a Ukrainian in other forums and forgot to switch servers.
They don't normally take any particular care with IP addresses IME, but I have seen putinbots posing as Ukrainians before... er, the last time that Russia invaded Ukraine.

The "Nazi" thing is being pushed quite heavily it seems in general. I suspect it's less about convincing people that Russia was right to invade, and more that the whole thing is all terribly complicated, bad people on both sides, etc, i.e. it can just be dismissed as something happening Over There.

They don't normally take any particular care with IP addresses IME, but I have seen putinbots posing as Ukrainians before... er, the last time that Russia invaded Ukraine.

The "Nazi" thing is being pushed quite heavily it seems in general.
coz its all they've got really. Which is why the Mr Androulakis' testomony is so important. Last EU diplomat to leave Mariupol, and not a fan of Golden Dawn either.

Much as I appreciate the cunt being roundly slagged off on here, the type of name calling such as the above is fucking abysmal.

The problem is not "the Russians" or Russian people in general. The problem is the Russian ruling class, the Putin authoritarian nationalist regime and those who (like ImmanuelKant ) support and seek to justify the atrocities in Ukraine by that regime.
I agree and it's quite disappointing to see the "Russian ****" insult format being used even on here. I've noticed quite a bit of it. Changing "Russian" to, say, "Arab" or "Jewish" might help some people to understand why it's not on.

I agree and it's quite disappointing to see the "Russian ****" insult format being used even on here. I've noticed quite a bit of it. Changing "Russian" to, say, "Arab" or "Jewish" might help some people to understand why it's not on.

I get where you are coming from and quite a worthy sentiment but think you've this particular one wrong ..Calling that particular Kalingrad keyboard warrior a Russian cunt is more akin to the terms of endearment a traffic warden puts up with to put food on the table

Добро пожаловать в urban75, Вова. Должно быть скучно, сидеть за этим огромным столом...
Can you ask him if he wants to swap it for one of a more appropriate size? We've got a little folding one in the kitchen that would be fine for Vlad on his own or Vlad with 2 generals and we've got a big family and a wedding coming up so would use the whole glorious length of his table. Could be a real win/win.

Are tables covered by the sanctions?

And I'm not a fan of cocksucker as an insult either. I'm sure it wasn't intended that way but it always has a whiff of misogyny/homophobia imo.

Calling that particular Kalingrad keyboard warrior a Russian cunt is more akin to the terms of endearment a traffic warden puts up with to put food on the table
Not sure what you're trying to say. It's not really a problem, because traffic wardens have to put up with racist abuse as part of their day job?

Back
Top Bottom