Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2023 Russian Coup.

wagner "troops" appear to be heading towards Belarus {there is a camp all ready for them}
probably going to train the belarusian army / maybe provide border security.

I'll speculate that putin might regret allowing that move, if lukashenko uses wagner for protection against his planned federation ...

wagner "troops" appear to be heading towards Belarus {there is a camp all ready for them}
probably going to train the belarusian army / maybe provide border security.

I'll speculate that putin might regret allowing that move, if lukashenko uses wagner for protection against his planned federation ...
There’ll be approximately 8000 Wagner in Belarus, I’ll speculate Putin will laugh his socks off if he ever reads your post

There’ll be approximately 8000 Wagner in Belarus, I’ll speculate Putin will laugh his socks off if he ever reads your post
probably.

although a) that's likely to be an underestimate
b) seem to be there in a training capacity at present
c) wagner seemed to be more effective in combat compared to largely untrained conscripts, although that was mainly with human wave assaults and in overseas contacts against {poorly armed} opponents.

probably.

although a) that's likely to be an underestimate
b) seem to be there in a training capacity at present
c) wagner seemed to be more effective in combat compared to largely untrained conscripts, although that was mainly with human wave assaults and in overseas contacts against {poorly armed} opponents.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Wagner have been sent to Belarus to protect the Lukashenko regime against Western interference

Wouldn’t surprise me if Wagner have been sent to Belarus to protect the Lukashenko regime against Western interference
Yes, send someone who has just launched a putsch against you to protect another unreliable ally who is also likely to turn against you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom