Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

thatcher in 'still dead' shocker

14915125_1724607557860201_4077794402256481764_n.jpg

Not dead enough.

Came across a video of her today while researching some Miners strike stuff where she was in full ‘enemy within’ mode, twisted facial muscles and twisted mind a plenty. Nasty piece of shit.

Tramp the dirt down.
Yep, tramp it down indeed.

Reminds me of a pic of radicalised, ghoulish fan-boy Greg Hands MP attempting to summon up some tears whilst stood above her smouldering ashes...

upload_2019-4-7_19-52-17.png

This literature is hard to read. It takes quite an effort in English class. I wonder how many people really read and understood it.

This literature is hard to read. It takes quite an effort in English class. I wonder how many people really read and understood it.

What are you on about? Anybody would think you were a machine responding to the key word 'shocker' in the thread title. Care to explain?

To mark the start of the 53 days of celebration until we reach the glorious anniversary of 08/04, here's something about fatch that I didn't know:

The Thatcher effect or Thatcher illusion or Eyesmouth-Wrongway is a phenomenon where it becomes more difficult to detect local feature changes in an upside-down face, despite identical changes being obvious in an upright face. It is named after the late British prime minister Margaret Thatcher, on whose photograph the effect was first demonstrated. The effect was originally created in 1980 by Peter Thompson, Professor of Psychology at the University of York.

1613297598487.png

Baroness Thatcher's triumphant return from beyond the grave has been put on permanent hold, Tory sources said on the anniversary of her death

Back
Top Bottom