Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

thatcher in 'still dead' shocker

zcbz61inooz81.jpg

What are their plans to stop people fucking it up? I'm not saying I want there to be any. Even if they put a CCTV on it investigating every 'night egging' is going to be a massive waste of police time.
Put it in the grounds of Windsor Castle, allegedly Brenda couldn't stand her.

What are their plans to stop people fucking it up? I'm not saying I want there to be any. Even if they put a CCTV on it investigating every 'night egging' is going to be a massive waste of police time.

The statue comes with it's own CCTV camera. I can imagine the minimum wage slave tasked with viewing the footage will be so happy with the neoliberal world she created that they'll be hyper-vigilant...

Last edited:
Goerge Osbourne is keeping a 24 hour vigil with a box of tissues

516e7edeecad048e39000001

think the big plan is if do anything more than egg it they lock you up for ten years

The statue comes with it's own CCTV camera. I can imagine the minimum wage slave tasked with viewing the footage will be so happy with the neoliberal world she created that they'll be hyper-vigilant...
Lincolnshire police outsourced almost all their back office and front line support roles (including their control room) and were held up as the poster boy of ‘dynamic public private partnerships’. They are pretty much fucked* now financially and can’t get out of it.

* Technical public sector finance term.

Back
Top Bottom