Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

thatcher in 'still dead' shocker

now I'm not suggesting anything but I'd only their was a big event coming up that would distract all the flag shaggers for a day or 2 :hmm:

I wonder if there’ll be a delegation of the far right who will come down each weekend and huddle round the statue to protect it.

if we can keep the Far right camping out in Grantham every weekend all the better

The leader of South Kesteven District Council, Kelham Cooke, said "we must never hide from our history", adding it is "appropriate the debate that surrounds her legacy takes place here in Grantham".

:)

no i agree with you lets all the left keep reporting that we are all going up the Grantham every weekend to
tear the fucker down

and let the fred perry wearing wankers miss the football drinking warm cans of stella at the site of the statue

let see how the policing of that shite end up moving the abomination

no i agree with you lets all the left keep reporting that we are all going up the Grantham every weekend to
tear the fucker down

and let the fred perry wearing wankers miss the football drinking warm cans of stella at the site of the statue

let see how the policing of that shite end up moving the abomination

I think ideally the statue needs to end up either in the sea or down a mineshaft.

or alternativly a statue that is harder to hit with an egg

0_PWR_HMB_thath2_02.jpg

as long as it ends up in the watery depths does depth really matter

jesus lets all piss in an airb&b swimming pool

Good time to do something like this whilst flag shagger are attempting second crowning of the Grannie snatcher

Good work whoever did this :)

Ah, a disappointingly crap choice of vandalism there in my view. Simply spraying a slogan that expresses the wish for a non-Tory government. Low effort and no real imagination involved if you ask me. There are definitely better options available, ideally with the statue itself being targetted aswell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom