Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

TFL LEZ help plez

telbert

Do you like sponge?
Hi all, looking for a bit of help here please. Ive just travelled down from Cambridge in my mates vehicle & not sure if i need to pay the TFL low emission zone fee for the A406. Its a 2015 Nissan Navarra. Im getting the following message on the TFL website when i try to put it on my account because its just been re registered with a new plate.
Untitled.png What can i do to ensure i dont get walloped with a fine?

Hi all, looking for a bit of help here please. Ive just travelled down from Cambridge in my mates vehicle & not sure if i need to pay the TFL low emission zone fee for the A406. Its a 2015 Nissan Navarra. Im getting the following message on the TFL website when i try to put it on my account because its just been re registered with a new plate.
View attachment 353150 What can i do to ensure i dont get walloped with a fine?

could you try the old registration (if you know it) and see if that's still on the system?

what engine has it got? if it's petrol it would probably be OK, if it's a diesel then possibly not.

can you find something of similar age and spec on auto trader (or similar) and bung that registration number in to the checker?

the north and south circular roads are the boundary, but (at the moment) going along either is OK - it's only if you go inside either that the ULEZ aplies.

This suggests you have 3 days to pay, and there is a phone number you can ring and pay - if all else fails, try giving them a call? would have thought they must have dealt with similar situations before.

hmm taking a quick look it looks like the Euro 6 upgrade came in during 2016

look like you may have to pay it

could you try the old registration (if you know it) and see if that's still on the system?

what engine has it got? if it's petrol it would probably be OK, if it's a diesel then possibly not.

can you find something of similar age and spec on auto trader (or similar) and bung that registration number in to the checker?

the north and south circular roads are the boundary, but (at the moment) going along either is OK - it's only if you go inside either that the ULEZ aplies.

This suggests you have 3 days to pay, and there is a phone number you can ring and pay - if all else fails, try giving them a call? would have thought they must have dealt with similar situations before.
Thanks PT, gonna look at auto trader now. This is just the Low Emission Zone, not the Ultra.

Reactions: Ax^
I have a 2013 diesel, registered with TFL for C-charge & ULEZ & ive used the A406 plenty of times ( last one was a couple of weeks ago) and just checked my account and ive nevber had a charge for the Low Emission Zone.

Thanks all, my mate ( whose vehicle it is ) was fucking flapping, when i said theres no charge for his truck.

Reactions: Ax^
Tell him to make the most of it:

I actually had a bet with him, after a quite lively conversation on the way up on friday, that the ULEZ would be introduced next August, after a previous chat we had before he bought this truck a month ago. It was announced a few hours later. I Ive just spoken to him on the phone to put his mind at rest. He couldnt see the funny side when i kept reminding him of this.:D:D

Back
Top Bottom