Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tesla road hate

I used to frequent a bike stop near where I used to live and all sorts of vehicles would pull up and their drivers have a natter and a coffee or something.

Occasionally something proper expensive used to visit, perhaps a Ferrari or a Vincent, you could take the view that the owner must be a rich tosser and leave a wide berth, or you could take the view that it must be a great car to own and you want to talk to them to learn a bit more about it.

I don't get the haters, they are just objects, sometimes quite interesting objects.

I used to frequent a bike stop near where I used to live and all sorts of vehicles would pull up and their drivers have a natter and a coffee or something.

Occasionally something proper expensive used to visit, perhaps a Ferrari or a Vincent, you could take the view that the owner must be a rich tosser and leave a wide berth, or you could take the view that it must be a great car to own and you want to talk to them to learn a bit more about it.

I don't get the haters, they are just objects, sometimes quite interesting objects.
Objects that really only exist to give rich people something to spend their money on. Otherwise they'd have loads left over and what would be the point of being rich?

Money that could have been better wages for workers so they can afford a home or heating.

A person doesn't need a car that goes faster than the speed limit.
Their own jet.
Yachts than a helicopter can land on.
Paintings that cost the same as a hospital.
£5k dinner bills.

It's obscene.

Despite me knowing all that I'd kill your mum for a Bugatti.

RR Evoke is certainly a wanker’s car IMO, but I wouldn’t hate anyone for owning it.

But there are far more worthy models worthy of consideration. Whereas hate is a strong word, I think it’s not unfair to conclude anyone who drives something like this will absolutely be a narcissistic piece of shit of a human being with no redeeming qualities
IMG_5670.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom