Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Terrorist attack NZ, 50 dead, many injured

One guy says the ambulance took 30 minutes to arrive, and the other says the police took 20 minutes. I really hope they're mistaken because otherwise that's a shocking delay.

They will not allow ambulances and paramedics into an area occupied by an active shooter. Not until the area is safe. First rule of helping anyone is don’t become a casualty yourself.

One guy says the ambulance took 30 minutes to arrive, and the other says the police took 20 minutes. I really hope they're mistaken because otherwise that's a shocking delay.
on the news this morning it said a lot of people were taken to hospital by car before the ambulances arrived.

On the BBC one o’ clock news, some reporter reading out Mrs May’s response, saying about this terrorist attack, managed to quote it without saying Terrorist. Unbelievable whitewashing.

(((Sprocket.))) :( :mad:

Deleted as soon as I realised and heard the Yankee pipe and drum music before it got into the gate.
Have had words with those who sent it.
They are just daft, no nasty agenda just one of those who likes grisly vids. Told him he was sick and by forwarding such stuff is guilty of promoting murder of innocent people. I added he should feel guilty when the next atrocity hits somewhere a bit closer to home. The twat!! :mad::mad:

I hope people (the decent majority) will try to be more united in the face of this. I don't hold out much faith in terms of establishment/parliamentary 'leaders' taking the lead though. Why people look to these populist racists I don't know. They won't win in the end though.

this footage is like someone turning a first-person shooter game into real life.

Can't help wondering what the effect is of having millions of young males spending endless hours hypnotically staring at a screen with ever more immersive & realistic games consisting of shooting people. Can this not be having ANY type of subliminal effect ?

I spent my early teens playing PacMan. Did I go on to spend time moving around frantically in a darkened room, with brightly-cloured flashing lights and repetitive electronic music, gobbling pills... ok, bad example.

Last edited:
screen shot of uk facebook users celebrating -
54364743_2090803681006014_3038331878907052032_n.jpg

Not sure that the Lee Nailor identification is correct, but Sean Mulcahy and Carol Talbott Luker are very easy to find.

Not sure that the Lee Nailor identification is correct, but Sean Mulcahy and Carol Talbott Luker are very easy to find.

have you looked at the pics on his twitter and facebook? its clearly the same person. with the same name, the same job, the same interests.

Back
Top Bottom