Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Terrorist attack NZ, 50 dead, many injured

Dreadful thing to wake up and see this morning.

The thing with these white supremacists, and this plank (the shooter) is a stereotypical example, is the ignorance. A thicko at school and then a thicko/bully as an adult.

And once you're out of school and can no longer get attention by just being a nasty piece of work, there's a new playground called the internet where you need never grow up. Trouble is there's now a lot more competition for who can be the biggest arsehole, and so you get escalation and escalation until it breaks into the real world and causes stuff like this.

if yer man was after them i have no doubt he would have mentioned it in his live stream, even if it was 'i wonder where those cricketers are'

I happened across a clip of that. :( it's going to stay with me for a while. :(

This sort of attack is vile in any case but there's an extra level of evil when it's aimed at a place of worship.

screen shot of uk facebook users celebrating -
54364743_2090803681006014_3038331878907052032_n.jpg
Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
this footage is like someone turning a first-person shooter game into real life.

Can't help wondering what the effect is of having millions of young males spending endless hours hypnotically staring at a screen with ever more immersive & realistic games consisting of shooting people. Can this not be having ANY type of subliminal effect ?

I'm disgusted the the Beeb article doesn't have "terrorist" in the headline.

They make passing mention that their Prime minister called them a terrorist but didn't lable them that themselves.

I'm disgusted the the Beeb article doesn't have "terrorist" in the headline.

They make passing mention that their Prime minister called them a terrorist but didn't lable them that themselves.

Standard. Indefensible, but standard.

I've been out of internet access for a couple of days and have come back to this. I am so utterly shocked and horrified. My guide in Egypt, Fatima, who is of course Muslim, found out about it as we got back to Luxor and showed me. It's horrifying.

I've been out of internet access for a couple of days and have come back to this. I am so utterly shocked and horrified. My guide in Egypt, Fatima, who is of course Muslim, found out about it as we got back to Luxor and showed me. It's horrifying.
I teach Syrian refugees English on a Friday and they had video of it, just beyond words...

Back
Top Bottom