Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Terrorist attack NZ, 50 dead, many injured

screen shot of uk facebook users celebrating -
54364743_2090803681006014_3038331878907052032_n.jpg

The language of hate.

Fascists with a poor grasp of history? Say it ain't so!

Indeed, they have a lack of knowledge and they certainly have a lack of empathy control.

Out of interest, what's the difference between a "classical" and a "typical" fascist?

Well, let's just say there's really no difference between them.

this doesn't make sense to me

Perhaps I could be wrong about that. But I really think you should look at the gun and you'll see "Battle of Tours", "Battle of Vieanna". So according to Protestantism, this is certainly unacceptable. Because the Catholic Crusaders killed hundreds of Protestant and rendered thousands more homeless. I guess that's what I wanted to say. I have no more words.

Liked for the peace and love sentiment.

Thank you and greetings.

Trump's reaction to this was to post a link on his Twitter page to the Breibart article on the attack, no comments condolences just a link to a far right website.

In his manifesto, the shooter praised Trump but said he had mixed feelings: "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no."

Perhaps I could be wrong about that. But I really think you should look at the gun and you'll see "Battle of Tours", "Battle of Vieanna". So according to Protestantism, this is certainly unacceptable. Because the Catholic Crusaders killed hundreds of Protestant and rendered thousands more homeless. I guess that's what I wanted to say. I have no more words
there were no crusades against the protestants. but let's leave that here

Reactions: tim
Wait for the flood of NZ media reports quoting immigrants saying how much they love NZ and what a safe place it is. Massive, massive blow to the national ego in NZ.

this is the thing isn't - social media allows these fucks to find each other and validate their shitty beliefs. Hope these cunts get tracked down and exposed.
Those their real names and photos? Shouldn't be too hard to find them. I don't particularly agree with the UK's hate crime laws, but those posts clearly break UK law. Those supporting other terrorists have been arrested for similar.

The Bangladeshi cricket team were at the mosque at the time of the shooting apparently. They say they had no security people with them because NZ is 'such a peaceful country' :(

Those their real names and photos? Shouldn't be too hard to find them. I don't particularly agree with the UK's hate crime laws, but those posts clearly break UK law. Those supporting other terrorists have been arrested for similar.

very likely - and may well happen. But in the meantime publicly exposing them - contacting their school, colleges etc, notifying local anti-fash groups are all things that can be done. Expose them to their family, neighbours etc. Took me 60 seconds to find out that Lee Nailor is a DJ and mechanic in bristol. A screen shot of his comments on his business page or on the fb page of any event he is DJing at - and contacting the promoters - might make him think twice before coming out with this shit.

very likely - and may well happen. But in the meantime publicly exposing them - contacting their school, colleges etc, notifying local anti-fash groups are all things that can be done. Expose them to their family, neighbours etc. Took me 60 seconds to find out that Lee Nailor is a DJ and mechanic in bristol. A screen shot of his comments on his business page or on the fb page of any event he is DJing at - and contacting the promoters - might make him think twice before coming out with this shit.
are you sure you have the right lee nailor?

Reactions: LDC

Yeah, please be really, really careful you're 110% sure before plastering someone all over the web accusing them of this. It's the type of thing that ruins lives if you're wrong.

Horrible stuff.

A couple of England cricketers recently refused to go on the tour of Bangladesh because they thought it wasn't safe.

Horrible stuff.

A couple of England cricketers recently refused to go on the tour of Bangladesh because they thought it wasn't safe.
And those that did go were surrounded by a wall of security for the whole trip. I guess we can expect more of that now.

Yeah, I doubt it's a coincidence.
yeh cos obvs yer man knew the bangladesh team's movements and had been stalking them :rolleyes: he was so after them he left and went to the other mosque. it's much more likely coincidence than anything else, esp as nowhere in the reports of the live stream i've seen does he make reference to them. but hey doubt it's a coincidence, see links where there aren't any

I'm glad I'm on a 30 day ban from Facebook. :mad: social media is a fucking cesspit at times. :mad: did you just know as soon as this news broke, that the far right would be tossing themselves off in glee at this tragic event.

I’ve had some disgusting shite forwarded on WhatsApp from some puddings at work. How can they find some of this shite amusing?
I am deleting stuff as soon as possible.
May delete my WhatsApp account.

Back
Top Bottom