Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

TB claims were alpaca lies: Geronimo suffered and died in vain.

Was the Gorilla implicated in the death of People's Princess then?

Why didn’t they just test it again (something defra apparently refused) and settle it once and for all before this fucking circus started?

It’s a fucking alpaca. Who cares :facepalm:
I don't think it's okay to dismiss it like this, but I also agree with you at the same time as the hysteria has been totally over the top.

I remember seeing the person who owned it saying we've had some tragedies recently. Afghanistan, covid and this on top. It's not really the same is it? If you want to compare it to animal tragedies there are much bigger ones going on too.

Bet there's some bonkers anti-vax/conspiracy theory and Geronimo squad cross-over? Nobody suggested he's been murdered by the Deep State to cover up the flawed testing regime or anything?

He could have been cured of his TB by Vit C and Ivermectin enemas?

Absolutely ducking insane it is, I just ventured into the WeAreGeronimo facebook page. Weird country this is.

Nah, they're all in Peru using VPNs. Just to make us look bad, like all those racists against the English football team. Weird internet this is.

#jesuisgeronimo

#jesusisgeronimo

Oh yeah right. Like the Princess Di commemorative chalk set I bought is made from actual pieces of her brain?

...ok, I see your point.

apologies I was just pulling your leg, butI was talking to someone the other day and we wondered about the possibilities for using the carcass, a geronimo rug or garment would probably have a significant value as a collectible but I guess it was probably put in an incinerator....( also like the idea of a 40 foot alpaca tbh)

I don't think that's totally accurate Orang Utan

Many people I know that respond to various campaigns - the common thread is usually that some form of injustice or blatant unfairness is involved. Whether that involves child refugees or campaigns protecting animals or the environment / landscape.
Most of the people I know also have multiple areas of concern ...
You can be active in more than one field on protest at a time.

Bet there's some bonkers anti-vax/conspiracy theory and Geronimo squad cross-over? Nobody suggested he's been murdered by the Deep State to cover up the flawed testing regime or anything?

He could have been cured of his TB by Vit C and Ivermectin enemas?

The creature used to be Bill Gates’ personal llama and was getting ready to tell all about the vaccine, that’s why it had to die.

inheritance scrougers?

if he was doing that he would of increase inheritance tax not started taxing all penisoners

it targetting the poor more than the people with money tim

Reactions: tim
Back
Top Bottom