Predictions?

• Switzerland 90 mins

• Spain 90 mins

• Switzerland win extra time

• Spain win extra time

• Switzerland win penalties

• Spain win penalties

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is where the 10 minute sending off for a yellow in rugby is a move that could be adopted by football authorities.
I don't think so, no. That's a straight red because it's dangerous, get off forever if you're gonna do that

Bollocks is there. Shit reff’in accounts for enough bollocks. Not that red sending off mind!
So you want to introduce a licence to commit one bookable offence in every match for each player with zero accountability for it? I don't think that would really improve games as a footballing spectacle tbh

So you want to introduce a licence to commit one bookable offence in every match for each player with zero accountability for it? I don't think that would really improve games as a footballing spectacle tbh
Who said that?

I liked it in Italy when Dennis Law played there I read that arguments with the ref became so common that this was a whole table of fines for the different gestures: 1000? lira for raising one arm, 2000? lira for raising both arms ...

I liked it in Italy when Dennis Law played there I read that arguments with the ref became so common that this was a whole table of fines for the different gestures: 1000? lira for raising one arm, 2000? lira for raising both arms ...

57p and £1.14

I looked it up. More interesting than the actual game.

Back
Top Bottom