Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Swansea City 0 Cardiff City 1 (6th Feb) Oh yes!

From some random bloke in Southend, 250 miles from the nearest game.

So, to recap: he's not at the game, the flag isn't draped in the ground, he's nowhere near a Cardiff City game, he's not even in Wales and, finally, we've already discussed this days ago.

You're pretty good at clutching at straws, aren't you. He supports your club and he's got a union flag round his shoulders. Ooops! :D

he's a confused twatface
any relation?

You're the one from Caaardiff. ;)

You're pretty good at clutching at straws, aren't you. He supports your club and he's got a union flag round his shoulders. Ooops! :D
We were actually discussing Welsh fans waving Union jack flags about at football games and the attitude of their fellow supporters to that flag.

What some random internet bloke chooses to drape over his shoulders as he parades around Southend is hilariously, desperately irrelevant.

Oh I see, you're moving the goalposts, rather than clutching at straws. Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh I see, you're moving the goalposts, rather than clutching at straws. Thanks for clearing that up.
Remind me what a random picture of some random bloke in Southend - who may or may not be a Cardiff fan (the photographer isn't sure) and who may or many not be Welsh - has to do with this debate about Welsh fans displaying large Union Jack flags inside the football ground when matches are taking place. Thanks.

We were talking about games though weren't we? I mean, Wrexham has plenty of far right knob heads and plenty of people who would define themselves as British. It's not unusual - or not unknown, anyway - to see union jacks about the place, just never at the football innit.

Remind me what a random picture of some random bloke in Southend - who may or may not be a Cardiff fan (the photographer isn't sure) and who may or many not be Welsh - has to do with this debate about Welsh fans displaying large Union Jack flags inside the football ground when matches are taking place. Thanks.

You were moaning about a Swansea fan with a union flag.

The picture posted is a Cardiff fan with a union flag.

It's pretty cut n dried.

Next question?

You were moaning about a Swansea fan with a union flag.

The picture posted is a Cardiff fan with a union flag.

It's pretty cut n dried.

Next question?
Boy are you bring exceptionally thick today - or perhaps you're just desperately trying to salvage an argument you lost after your first post.

I don't care what people in Southend wear. I don't care if (possible) Cardiff fans in Southend go to bed in Union Jack pyjamas because that's not what we're talking about.

We're talking about what goes on at a football match, and what Welsh fans think about other Welsh fans displaying large Union Jacks in their ground.

It's really quite simple.

Boy are you bring exceptionally thick today - or perhaps you're just desperately trying to salvage an argument you lost after your first post.

I don't care what people in Southend wear. I don't care if (possible) Cardiff fans in Southend go to bed in Union Jack pyjamas because that's not what we're talking about.

We're talking about what goes on at a football match, and what Welsh fans think about other Welsh fans displaying large Union Jacks in their ground.

It's really quite simple.

:D

Post #123, then.

As you were.

:D

Post #123, then.

As you were.
The clue is in the title, silly boy. It's about what went on at a Welsh football match in Swansea, not what a random person in Southend chose to wear on Christmas Day.

facepalm.jpg

Now be off with you because you're just being embarrassing now and trashing a great thread.

Back
Top Bottom