Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Swansea City 0 Cardiff City 1 (6th Feb) Oh yes!

do you not think in Wales it might be?

No especially revelatory or unusual no. Not as common as England or up here amongst certain loyalist fan elements or mischievous/wind up merchants. But not revelatory nonetheless.

No especially revelatory or unusual no. Not as common as England or up here amongst certain loyalist fan elements or mischievous/wind up merchants. But not revelatory nonetheless.
But seeing as it's already been established that you know fuck all about Cardiff City, what you think is "revelatory or unusual" is pretty much meaningless.

You've been told how it stands at Cardiff and that's quite simple: you can shove your Union Jack where the sun don't shine.

But seeing as it's already been established that you know fuck all about Cardiff City, what you think is "revelatory or unusual" is pretty much meaningless.

You've been told how it stands at Cardiff and that's quite simple: you can shove your Union Jack where the sun don't shine.

You seem, rather hilariously but unsurprisingly, to be labouring under the idiotic misconception that I 'like' the flag by simply pointing out something is unusual. I can't for the life of me remember thinking or saying Cardiff should like it, or even give whether I give a fuck whether Cardiff fans like it or not. But you seem to be off on your own rather silly little rant regarding what you assume my opinions to be... Do carry on... it's rather funny.
As for shoving the flag where the sun don't shine, we probably do that much better up here at Celtic Park than your club ever has.... But thanks for the lesson.... :rolleyes:

can see fedayn's point. in the english football league, cardiff are more unusual for never flying the union flag, than swansea are for flying it.

in the english football league, lots and lots of club have the union flag at their matches. the fact that cardiff don't is very commendable. nevertheless, it's not particularly unusual for swansea to have union flags at their matches, considering they are a british club playing in the english league.

in the english football league, lots and lots of club have the union flag at their matches. the fact that cardiff don't is very commendable. nevertheless, it's not particularly unusual for swansea to have union flags at their matches, considering they are a british club playing in the english league.

my boy says 'mah mah poop'

Fed is hardly a 'brit nat'. But Swansea are unusual for flying the union jack, you don't see it at Cardiff or Wrexham. I'm fairly sure you wouldn't at Newport or Merthyr or Colwyn either but I'm not certain. I've never ever seen one in the WPL or the Cymru Alliance, not even at TNS. And the Swansea fans who fly it do so for 'dodgy political reasons'. It's only a minority and most Jack fans don't like them, mind.

I thought union flags have been at The Vetch/Liberty for years, I've certainly heard of it before. I thought it was due to Cardiff having a Welsh not British attitude as well as the usual loyalist malarkey. Either way it's a nice flag and I can't see the problem with it.:p

I'm not falling for the flag trollbait. I'm sure Fed an co know all too well why disapproval is being expressed.

Bump :)

P.s. I liked the slogan in my email from the club today.

"Taking the Liberty"

Fed is hardly a 'brit nat'. But Swansea are unusual for flying the union jack, you don't see it at Cardiff or Wrexham. I'm fairly sure you wouldn't at Newport or Merthyr or Colwyn either but I'm not certain. I've never ever seen one in the WPL or the Cymru Alliance, not even at TNS. And the Swansea fans who fly it do so for 'dodgy political reasons'. It's only a minority and most Jack fans don't like them, mind.
Indeed.
revelatory?

weird.

Are you ok?
Indeed. He's really obsessed with something here but I've no real idea what his point is.

This thread is about Cardiff beating Swansea. I've no idea why he's endlessly banging on about 'revelations'. Perhaps he's a God squadder or something?

This thread is about Cardiff beating Swansea. I've no idea why he's endlessly banging on about 'revelations'.

No obsession you silly old fool. I just don't think it unusual or worthy of a facepalm that the Union flag is flown by fans at a Welsh/British club. You say it is, fine. To make it even funnier you went into some weird realm implying I like the flag and think it should be flown, now that is worthy of a facepalm..... Then you wandered into some weird world where you wanted me to shove a flag up may arse. Maybe what you do in private but keep it of the football thread eh?

And congratulations on winning your game yesterday.

No obsession you silly old fool. I just don't think it unusual or worthy of a facepalm that the Union flag is flown by fans at a Welsh/British club. You say it is, fine. To make it even funnier you went into some weird realm implying I like the flag and think it should be flown, now that is worthy of a facepalm.....
My comment makes complete sense to a Cardiff fan. But you are not one, neither do you have the slightest understanding about Cardiff fans or Welsh football or anything remotely related to this thread so kindly GO AWAY with your thread-disrupting weirdness.

My comment makes complete sense to a Cardiff fan. But you are not one, neither do you have the slightest understanding about Cardiff fans or Welsh football or anything remotely related to this thread so kindly GO AWAY with your thread-disrupting weirdness.

Want your dummy back? Being asked a question and replying to a curiois post seems to get you all flustered and turns you into a trucculent teenager... How strange?!

But yes I shall leave you to wallow in your enjoyment of yesterdays game.

This thread is for Cardiff supporters or those who wish to congratulate Cardiff suppporters, ONLY.

Getting back on topic.

Oooooone nil to the team in blue.

Can't sing sheepshagers as that would be confusing.

I watched the first half and the thing which stood out to me most is what a twat Chopra seems to be.

I watched the first half and the thing which stood out to me most is what a twat Chopra seems to be.
I like the way Bothroyd manages to look both pissed off and cheated by some terribly unfair decision for almost the entire time he's on the pitch.

In a way, it's a bit like an on-pitch representation of your personality on these boards ;)

Back
Top Bottom