Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Swansea City 0 Cardiff City 1 (6th Feb) Oh yes!

You really don't know much about Welsh football at all, do you?

:facepalm:

You mean about the stereotypes of those nasty Jacks all being nasty loyalist types and the Cardiff chaps all being lovely progressive types? Or is there some hitherto unreleased secret about the bastion of football that is Swansea City Cardiff derby that we've al missed up here?

You mean about the stereotypes of those nasty Jacks all being nasty loyalist types and the Cardiff chaps all being lovely progressive types? Or is there some hitherto unreleased secret about the bastion of football that is Swansea City Cardiff derby that we've al missed up here?

You really don't know much about Welsh football at all, do you?

I don't see what's so unusual about a British football team having union flags, it's hardly revelatory or 'new' is it?
Not sure what 'revelations' you're expecting here, but - like I said - if you knew anything about Welsh football fans you wouldn't be posting up such daft tosh.

Not sure what 'revelations' you're expecting here, but - like I said - if you knew anything about Welsh football fans you wouldn't be posting up such daft tosh.

What 'daft tosh'? Wondering why the fuck a 'union jack flag' is such a massive facepalm at a British, ostensibly, English, Championship game is daft tosh?!

What 'daft tosh'? Wondering why the fuck a 'union jack flag' is such a massive facepalm at a British, ostensibly, English, Championship game is daft tosh?!
Because the game was in Wales, played between two Welsh teams and the national flag of Wales is the Welsh Red Dragon and not the Union Jack (which, incidentally, doesn't feature any part of the Welsh flag). There. Does that help?

Because the game was in Wales played between two Welsh teams and the national flag of Wales is the Welsh Red Dragon and not the Union Jack. Does that help?

Yes and Wales is part of Britain, hardly a difficult one really.... As I said I find it all rather funny you finding it worthy of a facepalm.... It's hardly a shocker really is it? Team in britain uses Union flag at football game....

Might I add living in Scotland and seeing plenty of Union flags, especially at Celtic games v Rangers, Hearts, Motherwell etc etc as much as I ain't a fan of what they're saying it's not even noteworthy frankly.

Might I add living in Scotland and seeing plenty of Union flags, especially at Celtic games v Rangers, Hearts, Motherwell etc etc as much as I ain't a fan of what they're saying it's not even noteworthy frankly.

in wales we vomit the union flag

(obviously not in scumsea tho)

Yes and Wales is part of Britain, hardly a difficult one really.... As I said I find it all rather funny you finding it worthy of a facepalm.... It's hardly a shocker really is it? Team in britain uses Union flag at football game....

Seeing as all you're managing to do here is show how little you understand about football in Cardiff, could you shut up now please?

I want to talk about our great victory. Thanks.

Seeing as all you're managing to do here is show how little you understand about football in Cardiff, could you shut up now please?

I want to talk about our great victory. Thanks.

Yes it's soooo complicated... :rolleyes:

You're clearly unable to grasp it. How many big football games in Wales have you been to?

2, both crap. The definition of big is very objective.

It's not that difficult, you are arguing that in a Welsh game, with many locla rivalry pointers the flags on display in such a Welsh derby shou;ld be the Welsh flag, yeah that's fine. But given both clubs are British, whether you like it or not, it's not exactly show-stopping or dead donkey dropping that some people, whether for genuine or more politically dodgy reasons, might fly the union flag, the flag of Britain etc....

It's not that difficult, you are arguing that in a Welsh game, with many locla rivalry pointers the flags on display in such a Welsh derby shou;ld be the Welsh flag, yeah that's fine. But given both clubs are British, whether you like it or not, it's not exactly show-stopping or dead donkey dropping that some people, whether for genuine or more politically dodgy reasons, might fly the union flag, the flag of Britain etc....
I'm not "arguing" anything - I'm just telling you how it is.

The Union Jack don't mean shit at Cardiff City.

I'm not "arguing" anything either - I'm just telling you how it is.

The Union Jack don't mean shit at Cardiff City.

So what, have a banana, I watch football at a ground where it has even less 'credibility'. I'm simply pointing out that it's hardly unusual for a british club to have union flags something you seem to think deserves a massive facepalm.

Back
Top Bottom