Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

The respondents in that poll cited by Peston are a cohort of the population who see James "Cleverly" as the best option. I mean really? I know there's a poverty of any ability within this decaying entity that is Rat-boy's cabinet, but "Cleverly"? :D
He knows the tory line, trots it out confidently, looks the part. Why not? Who else? My true nightmare is Chris “cunt” Philp.

For some reason all Home Secs are scum, but this one is ultra-scummy without a single redeeming feature. Really quite special.

maybe it time for one who does not think they are spiritual embodiment of fucking Thatcher

tbf using a person of colour to throw around their most racist politics is also fucking dodgy

Who is using her to throw around racist policies??
There is an argument that Sunak has placed both Lee Anderson and Braverman in positions of power to sat and do things that will appeal to the kind of right wing Tories Sunak had never been able to build a support base with (cunts, in short).

So 'who' are political strategists, SPADs, and other advisers who are willing to risk the mainstream right of this country slipping into full Fascism for the sake of a few votes.

The good news is two fold:
1. It doesn't seem to be working.
2. Fascism always ends one way: with fascists hanging from lampposts.

I miss Priti 😪 Those were the days.
She is speaking at the covid inquiry right now and even when discussing important topics such as lockdown-related domestic abuse, the words are largely empty and unimpressive, with only a few exceptions that break past politics. She does know how to say the right thing on these themes, even though its largely empty talk, which is more than we can say about Braverman.

He can't sack her until after the weekend anyway.

If there isn't serious aggro between the Palestine march and the fash/Cenotaph, then he might do because he has to look decisive and she is blatantly taking the piss out of him.
If ever there was an occasion that could benefit from Govt-sponsored agent provocateurs, I'd suggest Saturday would be it.

I really don't think it likely that she is sacked...in fact, I think Sunak is quite complicit in using Braverman as a distraction to keep all eyes away from handing out fossil fuel licences to his chums. I guess this sounds a bit conspiraloony but I think the Tories have been more than happy to embrace any amount of this sort of guff.

Reactions: Ax^
I really don't think it likely that she is sacked...in fact, I think Sunak is quite complicit in using Braverman as a distraction to keep all eyes away from handing out fossil fuel licences to his chums. I guess this sounds a bit conspiraloony but I think the Tories have been more than happy to embrace any amount of this sort of guff.
They use the dog whistle stuff and the main blowers of those whistles for all sorts of reasons. Im not sure they need it as cover for fossil fuel stuff in particular, as they seem quite happy to be pretty naked on those fronts.

He can't sack her until after the weekend anyway.

If there isn't serious aggro between the Palestine march and the fash/Cenotaph, then he might do because he has to look decisive and she is blatantly taking the piss out of him.
The fash will turn up to 'guard' the Cenotaph. They'll be surrounded by a cordon of coppers. And the marchers will pass by barely noticing them.

The Palestine marchers are not in the least bit interested in the Cenotaph. When I walked past last time, I only twigged later that that's what it was the dozen or so sad fash twats were hanging around next to.

Reactions: Ax^
FWIW I'm not sure Rishi has the cojones to sack her.

Hopefully I am wrong.
Actually, I hope he continues to exhibit his cojone deficiency. She WANTS to be sacked, because that would give her Loon Credibility with the chancers, headbangers, and unhinged wing of the Tory party, and thus facilitate a leadership bid.

I'd prefer that she continues to jump the shark with her bonkers claims and statements, and carries on with the excellent job she is doing of making the Conservatives look like something out of 1930s Germany. While Sunak tremblingly fills his pants and continues unable to exercise any leadership whatsoever.

Who is using her to throw around racist policies??
utilizing her background to throw out their more extreme policy for votes

she believes them of course but having a none white face to remove accusations of over racism cannot hurt either

Actually, I hope he continues to exhibit his cojone deficiency. She WANTS to be sacked, because that would give her Loon Credibility with the chancers, headbangers, and unhinged wing of the Tory party, and thus facilitate a leadership bid.

I'd prefer that she continues to jump the shark with her bonkers claims and statements, and carries on with the excellent job she is doing of making the Conservatives look like something out of 1930s Germany. While Sunak tremblingly fills his pants and continues unable to exercise any leadership whatsoever.
Trouble is, if he doesn't sack her, he might end up having to let her actually carry out one of her bonkers schemes.

Are the marchers even due to pass by the Cenotaph?
Good question. I hadn't checked. No, they're headed in the other direction towards the US embassy this time. Nowhere near it.

The organisers have repeatedly reiterated that their starting point is at least two miles from the Cenotaph in Whitehall – the focal point for this weekend’s remembrance services – and its start time is long after the national two-minute silence planned to remember Britain’s fallen soldiers on Saturday has concluded.

Saturday’s pro-Palestine march through London mapped

Palestinian dead don't matter to the Indie, it appears. Only those killed/kidnapped on October 7 are mentioned in the article.

Nope. And certainly not at 11am.
Yes, but I am sure that some of the people who will be on the march will have in the past, or will in the future, walk past the cenotaph. I am sure that some of the people on the march will once have owned, do own, or will own, paint in some form.

Yes, but I am sure that some of the people who will be on the march will have in the past, or will in the future, walk past the cenotaph. I am sure that some of the people on the march will once have owned, do own, or will own, paint in some form.
What's your point knobhead?

Let's face it, demonstrations on a Saturday are an insult to Judaism, demonstrations on a Friday are an insult to Islam, and demonstrations on a Sunday are an insult to Christianity.
Why can't they march on a Monday?

Back
Top Bottom