Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2022

I can’t get over how much Diane looks like her from Beetlejuice. The one that was the mum in Home Alone.

That wasn't really Hamza's dance, though when he was in hold I thought his lightness across the floor was lovely, but I'm voting for him 'cos I do think he's good. And he's lovely!

We've gone Hamza, Tony (Mr. QofG's) and Tyler (the Small One) here. But we also liked Ellie and Johannes but are hoping they're safe

Yeah, when she did her Little Mermaid dance a couple of them commented on how pleased they were to see elegance for the first time, in tones like they hadn't been expecting it, and I thought "hmmm" 🤨

does anyone detect or suspect an underlying feel of racism from the wider strictly voting audience? I certainly get a whiff of it at times.

It's not just a whiff, it's a reek. Black contestants are routinely voted off earlier than their white counterparts, especially black women.
yeh it's happened so often over the years, i think there's a great element of tactical voting takes place, like when russell grant was on several weeks more than there was any justification for him staying and people who could actually dance departed. and it's not just a reek it's a vast miasma

i don't normally praise the singers (aka usually reading them for filth) but the Tom Jones singer was rocking it and living his best life last sat.

Back
Top Bottom