Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

STOP THE WAR COALITION MEETING OXFORD. 19/04/2022

So Stop the War don't support the ordinary people in Ukraine, under fire in a war, right now?

If that's the case - given that this meeting is called Stop the War: No to War In Ukraine - they need to be clear, because there are well-meaning people out there who'll want to get on board with an end to the war in/on Ukraine, to support civilians there, and they deserve not to be misled by people who are slagging off Ukrainians, don't recognise their right to exist as non-Russians, and don't recognise that they are under fire from Putin and his cronies.

So Stop the War don't support the ordinary people in Ukraine, under fire in a war, right now?

If that's the case - given that this meeting is called Stop the War: No to War In Ukraine - they need to be clear, because there are well-meaning people out there who'll want to get on board with an end to the war in/on Ukraine, to support civilians there, and they deserve not to be misled by people who are slagging off Ukrainians, don't recognise their right to exist as non-Russians, and don't recognise that they are under fire from Putin and his cronies.
They'll be in for a surprise

This last month has definitely shown/reminded us that there really are some absolutely poisonous people and organisations that claim to be 'of the left'. They should not be forgotten or let to get away with it.

Last edited:
It's not that interesting. Tim left the cwf 30 years ago. The most interesting thing about your post is the zpg and ur thing, which is disappointing to see
It was a bit later than that; Class War, you're forgetting CWO & NCA !
Although ther were rumours of him retracting his politics and during and after his disinterest in CW politics he did regress from class conscious politics to social chauvanist/'patriotic' politics and world outlook; Tim's politics and world views have been consistant class conscious/class struggle understanding and support for workers struggle, which is a lot more than can be said of many others of similar ilk!

I do hope that his aberrative and misguided support for 'Ukrainian Nationlists' and illusion of puppet government in Ukraine Region(s); orchaestrated and financed by neo liberal EU to be a proxy for western interests and militarily strategic for NATO, isn't a re-version to old 'Strasserite' affinity and politics of 1970's/80's N F but a capitulation to some phony belief from pseudo progressive perspective in western bourgeois democracy and liberal freedom!

Last edited:
What does this support of Ukrainian nationalists look like? Is it that he put a Ukrainian flag ribbon thing on his profile picture? Also, are you digging up the old CW/NF smear there?

Although ther were rumours of him retracting his politics and during and after his disinterest in CW politics he did regress from class conscious politics to social chauvanist/'patriotic' politics and world outlook; Tim's politics and world views have been consistant class conscious/class struggle understanding and support for workers struggle, which is a lot more than can be said of many others of similar ilk!

I do hope that his aberrative and misguided support for 'Ukrainian Nationlists' and illusion of puppet government in Ukraine; orchaestrated and financed by neo liberal EU to be a proxy for western interests and militarily strategic for NATO, isn't a re-version to old 'Strasserite' affinity and politics of 1970's/80's N F but a capitulation to some phony belief from pseudo progressive perspective in western bourgeois democracy and liberal freedom!
He left the class war federation, cwf, 30 years ago, when the short-lived class war organisation was formed.

I do hope that his aberrative and misguided support for 'Ukrainian Nationlists' and illusion of puppet government in Ukraine Region(s); orchaestrated and financed by neo liberal EU to be a proxy for western interests and militarily strategic for NATO, isn't a re-version to old 'Strasserite' affinity and politics of 1970's/80's N F but a capitulation to some phony belief from pseudo progressive perspective in western bourgeois democracy and liberal freedom!
Parklife!

I do hope that his aberrative and misguided support for 'Ukrainian Nationlists' and illusion of puppet government in Ukraine; orchaestrated and financed by neo liberal EU to be a proxy for western interests and militarily strategic for NATO, isn't a re-version to old 'Strasserite' affinity and politics of 1970's/80's N F but a capitulation to some phony belief from pseudo progressive perspective in western bourgeois democracy and liberal freedom!
Mate if you were writing this from Putins Russia you know you'd have to use a VPN right? And pretty much everyone in that video would have been arrested. I know you're being a troll but it's not particularly funny

So would you be happy for Russia to invade the UK and live under Putin's rule? I mean our government is neo liberal and financed by western interests.
Would you refuse to condemn Russia as they blow up UK infrastructure and making snide comments against the people resisting the Russians and calling them Nazis and fascists just because the BNP exists in the country.
If not, don't be so condescending to other sovereign nations whose citizens are being maimed, killed and kidnapped.

So would you be happy for Russia to invade the UK and live under Putin's rule? I mean our government is neo liberal and financed by western interests.
Would you refuse to condemn Russia as they blow up UK infrastructure and making snide comments against the people resisting the Russians and calling them Nazis and fascists just because the BNP exists in the country.
If not, don't be so condescending to other sovereign nations whose citizens are being maimed, killed and kidnapped.
Don't think there's any chance of Russia invading anyone else for a while

Mate if you were writing this from Putins Russia you know you'd have to use a VPN right? And pretty much everyone in that video would have been arrested. I know you're being a troll but it's not particularly funny
I'm not trolling!
We're not in Russia and there's plenty of people streaming and using VPN who haven't been questioned or arrested by security forces and/or police: Do you think they should be?
I don't back or suppport Putin either; military interverntion was forced on in; he may have pulled the trigger, however its NATO & on economic and structural level e,g, from South Stream debacle, Turkstream to NORD 2 disbanded as far as gas *to a lesser degree oil) and fanatical neo liberal competitive free market totalitarian policy of austerity etc. that handed him the gun cocked it!

The vangurd of the people on the streets and the spearhead of the militias and also in 'Ukrainian' armey are Nazis and Fascists!
The Ukrainian government/regime may think they can use these groups for their own interests, however as history has proven, giving credibility to Nazis and Fascists gives them greater ability a few moves on in the game for usurpation!

This last month has definitely shown/reminded us that there really are some absolutely poisonous people and organisations that claim to be 'of the left'. They should not be forgotten or let to get away with it.

And, sadly a few are long-term members on here, and they should also ever be forgotten.

The vangurd of the people on the streets and the spearhead of the militias and also in 'Ukrainian' armey are Nazis and Fascists!
The Ukrainian government/regime may think they can use these groups for their own interests, however as history has proven, giving credibility to Nazis and Fascists gives them greater ability a few moves on in the game for usurpation!

On ignore you thick nasty politically dodgy prick.

That's not answering the question I asked.
We have a growing hard-right / fascists movement so would you be happy for Russia to invade?

Did you not get enough oxygen at birth?

Back
Top Bottom