Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Starmer's Labour war on *fill in the spaces*

Well quite. I don’t understand what definition you can have of “right wing” that includes the Tories but excludes Starmer. What is it that he is advocating that is left wing? What right wing proposals is he arguing against? He’s not automatically left wing just because he’s the leader of the Labour party

"But Iraq" is such a weird thing to imagine your opponents saying, like the only time I can think of people saying "but Iraq" would be in response to the centrist dads genuflecting before Blair or Campbell's wisdom. And in that instance, I don't think it's the people saying "but Iraq" who are stuck in the past.

Obviously it's really an attack on the left/youth wing of the party which makes it a bit dog bites man story but it shows just how acceptable anti-trans agendas are that they can consider using this as the method of attack.

Obviously it's really an attack on the left/youth wing of the party which makes it a bit dog bites man story but it shows just how acceptable anti-trans agendas are that they can consider using this as the method of attack.

Nah Starmer's done the whole genderist thing, he's onside, hence the "mistake" of making this a basis to attack Jess Bernard. I mean I'm sure he'll do a U turn as soon as he susses out that genderism is a vote-killer but for now he's definitely avoiding the whole bogus "transphobia" tag. That's to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom