Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spotify Unwrapped 2022: it comes around earlier every year

00dfd040-d.png

I do that proper autistic thing of listening to the same album every day for months, so every year my most played songs are all from that and then spotify rubs it in by telling me I listened to one song 135 times and I'm in that band's top 0.005% of listeners like I'm some kind of creepy obsessed stalker type :oops:

Wtf does this even mean though :D
9db9487a-4.png

View attachment 353770

I do that proper autistic thing of listening to the same album every day for months, so every year my most played songs are all from that and then spotify rubs it in by telling me I listened to one song 135 times and I'm in that band's top 0.005% of listeners like I'm some kind of creepy obsessed stalker type :oops:

Wtf does this even mean though :D
View attachment 353768
Innovative Mayhem Angst sound like my kind of act.

Screenshot_20221130_192144_Spotify.jpgScreenshot_20221130_192100_Spotify.jpg

Kiwaknacker in there due to Mrs FA repeatedly playing him in the van. I don't really get it tbh. He's a bit dull.

Mine's so embarrassing. I compiled a playlist for travelling to and fro our parents' gaff and moving things around. Then from that playlist it just went on shuffle. And now my never one is hips don't lie. JFC ☹️
It does some slightly surprising things. I got Cocteau Twins as my main artist because I put a playlist of my fav songs of theirs together, which had me digging old tunes out etc. That lasted a couple of weeks but has dominated the whole year apparently. :D

It does some slightly surprising things. I got Cocteau Twins as my main artist because I put a playlist of my fav songs of theirs together, which had me digging old tunes out etc. That lasted a couple of weeks but has dominated the whole year apparently. :D

I went through a bit of a Cocteau Twins phase recently too. I was surprised not to see them up on my list.

I see we both have Underworld and Jill Scott in ours. Are we the same person? 👀

Can anyone match my top 1%? 😄 I know I shouldn’t be proud but I am.

Also, I do actually own the albums too because I know Spotify is evil.

Back
Top Bottom