Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

So it begins, ins and outs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that’s true c the manager doesn’t know what he on about Charlie best goalie. In National south Did he not try to sign him for Maidstone

Really can't be precious, most of this shit show are signing for Isthmian Premier teams which tells you all you need to know about last season!
Last season was bad but I don’t blame the players 3 managers in one. Season is bad Plus Holland and mills for one game which I thought the players that nite really went for it Lost 2/1. I think. I’m sure. Someone will tell me but let’s look back. To hak games we went down on goal difference. Look at certain games Chelmsford. Dartford lots of goals conceded not total blame on him but he was in charge for last 10 games Before people start I know he won games fair but looking back we could of won or drew or conceded lease goals

With Vint at Lewes, Charlie at Hastings, Raymond & Holland at Cray & Quade at Carshalton that the players we had have all found their place in the very league they got us relegated to. Suggests their performances for us put off any clubs in National League
Says it all when them players couldn’t wait to leave So what that that say about the manger s we had I’m sure. If confident in mangers could of stayed Bad season. Let’s move on

U think grainger Holland Taylor. Vint. Could get in team s I the south league. Sorry I forgot about Raymond. I mean couldn’t get in teams sorry mate your wrong

U think grainger Holland Taylor. Vint. Could get in team s I the south league. Sorry I forgot about Raymond. I mean couldn’t get in teams sorry mate your wrong
Are you for real? Players couldn’t wait to leave? Which ones did you want to stay? Do you think the manager should give them more money for failure? You claim that last season was not the players fault but instead the managers were all rubbish and made the players play like a disinterested bunch of money grabbing mercenaries. That is a truly unbelievable conclusion from anyone who watched the team last season.

If that’s true c the manager doesn’t know what he on about Charlie best goalie. In National south Did he not try to sign him for Maidstone
Also if he’s best keeper in National South why has he gone to an Isthmian side? Suggest you must be Charlie’s agent and if not you should be. There were plenty of better keepers. Worthings got in England C squad and a move to Dorking, Ebbsfleet had one with years of National League experience, some clubs had good young keepers from league clubs like Taunton & Chelmsford. Farnborough with Turner, Eastbourne with Worgan, Julian at Hampton. I think you are overstating how good he is. I’ll say again, lovely person terrific shot stopper, ok distribution, not vocal, poor on crosses and set plays

Last edited:
I’m confused. Do you think they can get inNational South teams or not? Because none of them got offers from any. Seems other managers didn’t feel they were blameless or is your theory they were never good enough for the level?

Also if he’s best keeper in National South why has he gone to an Isthmian side? Suggest you must be Charlie’s agent and if not you should be. There were plenty of better keepers. Worthings got in England C squad and a move to Dorking, Ebbsfleet had one with years of National League experience, some clubs had good young keepers from league clubs like Taunton & Chelmsford. Farnborough with Turner, Eastbourne with Worgan, Julian at Hampton. I think you are overstating how good he is. I’ll say again, lovely person terrific shot stopper, ok distribution, not vocal, poor on crosses and set plays
Spot on assessment 👍

Sorry mate I’m saying players have gone to other teams in our league who said these players didn’t get offers from NS teams I bet could off In my eyes. Players didn’t won’t to stay at club but good news I will ❤️👍

Liam I Believe the players didn’t trust the mangers Come on mate smell the roses not the shite on the forum Same people on forum all the time saying we know this we know that Problem started with smith and Gavin fall out. Never the same. Barnes done ok. I did say he did well but couldn’t keep it going hak done well at home but away from home let alit of goals away Sorry for spelling mistakes before the usual lot correct me But pubs not shut yet

This is how the South London Press got their nickname of the SLoP as there reporting is nothing short of shit!
Plus they never paid me a penny when I provided them with match reports for Dulwich games. At least the Snooze bought me a pint or several down the years.

I’ve only been watching the Hamlet for 33 years and 15 managers but this ain’t the first time a new manager purges the squad to bring in the players who can play in his style and in his system. I’ll hold my fire on any new signings, no matter how much they pledge allegiance to the ole Pink’n’Blue in the preseason PR. Once they step on to the field that’s when the true test will be. Until then it’s time for a snooze button.

Liam I Believe the players didn’t trust the mangers Come on mate smell the roses not the shite on the forum Same people on forum all the time saying we know this we know that Problem started with smith and Gavin fall out. Never the same. Barnes done ok. I did say freehe did well but couldn’t keep it going hak done well at home but away from home let alit of goals away Sorry for spelling mistakes before the usual lot correct me But pubs not shut yet
First things first as I am likely to be accused of posting whilst pissed, not by you, I want to make clear I fell asleep earlier tonight due to sleep apnea and am now awake without drinking.

Do you have any evidence to back that statement up? Two managers and people near the changing room make clear it's due to the players. Where's your evidence it wasn't?

The 150th anniversary history will be interesting, the truth about Eastbourne away and last season.

Liam I Believe the players didn’t trust the mangers Come on mate smell the roses not the shite on the forum Same people on forum all the time saying we know this we know that Problem started with smith and Gavin fall out. Never the same. Barnes done ok. I did say he did well but couldn’t keep it going hak done well at home but away from home let alit of goals away Sorry for spelling mistakes before the usual lot correct me But pubs not shut yet
Come on here and be serious for once. The Smith & Gavin fall out was a storm in a tea cup with absolutely no long term impact. The recruitment was terrible and I have already quoted you what somebody trusted to recruit players said about the collection we put together. Barnes couldn’t keep it going because it’s clear that some of the players decided not to bother& didn’t like his methods. They suddenly stopped playing for him.
When a management team as experienced as Hak & Terry calls them out you really should listen. By the end the manager rightly didn’t trust the players and tried to sit a number out. But by the last game he had to bring some back in and they made sure they went out on a high.
I’m not going to name them but there was a poisonous concoction of people in that dressing room and thankfully most of them are somebody else’s problem now. Building teams is a strange and inexact science but that one was built with no care and attention to the players character rather than ability
You can go on blaming managers and I will continue to blame a toxic bunch of players many of whom had no personal pride.I dont know what evidence you have of your position but you should speak to a few people who have been around the game a long time and believe it when they tell you something.
I have been around football a long time and known many groups of players at many clubs who thought the manager was rubbish. Some of them just got together as a group to override the instructions they were given to bring success to the themselves team and club. They didn’t actively try to get him sacked because they had personal pride. Most of ours didn’t care and many on here have the wrong targets. Despite their faults GP & KK cared. Yes they can go about it the wrong way but they really did want to succeed. Others were never up for the fight and just big children who would moan about anything that wasn’t perfect. Good luck to the clubs they have joined if they find a dressing room ripe for their toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom