Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

So how will Putin end?

How will Putin end?

• Total voters

Aladdin

At the risk of being distastful..
(Yeah right😁)
How do you think Putin will end?

Vote and / or come up with your own ending.

😁

At the risk of being distastful..
(Yeah right😁)
How do you think Putin will end?

Vote and / or come up with your own ending.

😁

I believe the traditional method of regime change is a bout of the flu, followed by assurances that their dear leader is "on the mend", followed by a death announcement a couple of months later.

If there were justice in the world, it would tea laced with polonium.

After that (sadly false) CNN story of Steven Seagal going to fight for the Russians, instead I feel he's actually gone 'full rogue' and has gone to Moscow to 'take out' Putin.
He won't, naturally, and we'll be shot as soon as he breaches the Kremlin walls. However, due to the 'brain drain' (ie all Generals getting killed in raw Ukraine), the guards will have only been in place for a round a week, having being picked up from some god forsaken part of Siberia, and lacking correct weapons training, will miss, the bullet ricocheting off one of the sturdy bricks, and hitting Vlad between the eyes, ironically as he stares at that photo of him on that horse.

Or he'll live to a grand old age of 138, dieing as Lord and protector of New Russia - stetching from Vladivostock to the Wirral.

After losing the war in Ukraine, Vladimir retired from being dictator of Russia and re-trained in light entertainment, he had a moderately successful career, culminating with a Saturday night slot at the London Polonium, where one April he keeled over, the audience thought it was part of the act and started to clap, little knowing that his once cold heart had give up on him and Vlad was on his way to the dacha in the sky.

If there is an internal coup and Uncle Vova dies I hope Russia Today covers the event the same way they did the Skripals. 'I went to Gelendzhik to enjoy the ancient juniper and pine forests and view the ancient greek heritage of the town, nothing to do with the assassination of Putin'

After losing the war in Ukraine, Vladimir retired from being dictator of Russia and re-trained in light entertainment, he had a moderately successful career, culminating with a Saturday night slot at the London Polonium, where one April he keeled over, the audience thought it was part of the act and started to clap, little knowing that his once cold heart had give up on him and Vlad was on his way to the dacha in the sky.

Light entettainment..
Are we talking stand up comedy or smooth jazz?

Dealer's choice however regardless of how, they need to pull their finger out and get on with it!

Back
Top Bottom