Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Pro-Putin Left

what do you think will happen next after the glorious victory over Ukraine?
I am more interested why i am been reported. Since i been on this forum i had multiple users insult me but i now found a topic i am really interested in and people go crazy

I am more interested why i am been reported. Since i been on this forum i had multiple users insult me but i now found a topic i am really interested in and people go crazy
I reported your video because it mindlessly glorifies state violence & murder, and that's not welcome here, wrong corner of the internet. I'm sorry about your hurt feelings though that must be awful.

This forum, you like insulting people but dont want to talk or share videos. You just want your views and attack everyone else

This forum, you like insulting people but dont want to talk or share videos. You just want your views and attack everyone else
Thought you'd appreciate the style, we're just like rufty tufty Mr Putin. Best harden up your maternity clinics, we're incoming!

Thought you'd appreciate the style, we're just like rufty tufty Mr Putin. Best harden up your maternity clinics, we're incoming!
i havent insulted anyone. But another time. I got to go.
You're the one who invaded urban

Expect a spirited defence
I havent invaded anyone. I am only speaking my mind. But this forum cant handle it. I been nice you know, i held back with you rejects

Sorry, you were sat there just to our West occupying pixels that were historically part of the heartland of the Urbanosphere. There'll be some sad-eyed mountain boys we've conscripted from knobbing and sobbing along in a bit to pound you with artillery.
This is a beautiful thing, strange flowers do bloom from the most shitty of shitposts.

I doubt he's even arsed about the war; it's a very boring and obvious troll.
nah, you've got to be arsed, or paid, to accumulate those sort of videos, thats not normal is it. i found them quite interesting tbh, the aesthetic of them, how poor they were with the strobe effects and shit music, like adverts for a really cheap deoderant spray aimed at insecure teenaged boys.

nah, you've got to be arsed, or paid, to accumulate those sort of videos, thats not normal is it. i found them quite interesting tbh, the aesthetic of them, how poor they were with the strobe effects and shit music, like adverts for a really cheap deoderant spray aimed at insecure teenaged boys.
You people on this forum seem sheltered, i go youtube, discord, twitch, we do the streams. Sharing videos. I kept it clean for this forum. But this place is lifeless. You all no hopers wanting to argue and not talk. i give more one more with different music. Russian music

You people on this forum seem sheltered, i go youtube, discord, twitch, we do the streams. Sharing videos. I kept it clean for this forum. But this place is lifeless. You all no hopers wanting to argue and not talk. i give more one more with different music. Russian music

Does that mean you’re sticking around?

If you hate this community so much, why are you here?
i thought it be a good idea, when i saw this site online but its ok, i dont like this place. i am going to respond to one more person then i am gone. Its been a good experience viewing it. but not my thing

i thought it be a good idea, when i saw this site online but its ok, i dont like this place. i am going to respond to one more person then i am gone. Its been a good experience viewing it. but not my thing

The lurker experience is v. different to the poster experience.

Back
Top Bottom